Chapter 29

As Travis and Judith continued to exchange glances, two girls observed the scene with curiosity. These two girls were none other than Lopez and Martinez. Since high school, these two Latina girls had been inseparable, which was honestly unusual. Moreover, they were the main individuals who bullied Judith.

"Do you see what I'm seeing, Martinez?" Lopez asked. Martinez nodded in response and said, "Yeah, I see that too. I guess our little friend has gained confidence because of a single boy. Maybe a little scare will make him avoid her, don't you think?"

"Hmm, that's a good idea. Should I call my brothers and tell them that I'm being bullied? I'm sure that would make them angry," Lopez said with a chuckle.

"Yes, that would easily solve the problem. You should text them now, so that when school is out, he'll find a nice surprise," Martinez said.

The girls chuckled like villains in their heads as they rubbed each other's thighs and stared seductively at each other.

Travis, who didn't expect to hear everything they had said, glanced at the two. He had honestly never thought about including them in his harem. Then again, what's a harem without slaves. I'm joking; he's not going to do that. He'll probably make the two masochists.

He suddenly felt his phone vibrate. Travis opened his phone and saw a text from Debbie.

Debbie: Travis dear, today I'll be at your aunt's house, so don't be surprised when you don't find me there when you come back. Also, Jenny has a visitor you probably know. It's that girl who used to flash you to tease you, Jane. Alright, have a great day and be nice to Yumi. I don't know why, but she seems quiet today. Love you!

"Yep, I remember those days, but I've changed now. I've become vengeance. Haha, I'm joking," he thought.

Ms. Bissette started teaching the class. Just like yesterday, they had French as their first period. Luckily, Travis already had a dictionary. Mia had an extra one, so she gave it to him. How generous she was. When Ms. Bissette saw this, she smiled at Travis and approached him. She bent over to his ear and whispered, "See me after class. We need to discuss your next assignment."

Her seductive tone made Travis's heart skip a beat. He glanced at her from the corner of his eye and saw that she was smirking. Travis then returned his gaze to the front to calm himself down.

"Damn, I need to learn to control my emotions before I freakin' die from these women's seductive nature. I mean, wow, that was so hot. If I didn't know how to control my desires, I would have thrown my table to the sky with my erection," he thought.

"Okay, class, let's continue with French Grammar 1. This is quite easy, so I hope we don't have any problems with this," she said.

Travis leaned back and listened for about five minutes. After that, he got bored and withdrew his attention. He focused on Eve, who was sitting beside him. She was fully engaged in what was being said in front of her, and he didn't want to disturb her.

"I wonder if I got my infinite hall pass. I should go and check," he thought.

He raised his hand and asked if he could go to the restroom, which Ms. Bissette agreed to. He left the classroom and found everything was quiet. Annie was inside the class, so he didn't have anyone chasing him.

"Fresh air at last. Let me visit my nice friend, Coach Bridget," he thought.

He walked down the hall to Coach Bridget's office. When he reached her door, Travis heard her speaking on the phone. He opened the door and saw her sitting in her chair, wearing only her sports bra as she spoke with someone on the phone.

"Oh, you'd like to book me for a day at the local shop? Well, I'm busy at the moment. Could we talk about this later? Alright, goodbye," she said into the phone.

She then placed her phone on the table and looked up at Travis, who was admiring the trophies in the case.

"Travis, how have you been?" she asked.

"I've been alright, Coach. So, did you do what I asked for?" Travis inquired.

"Oh, that? Yes, I did it yesterday. So, you can roam the school as much as you want. But you'll need this just in case a teacher asks," she said, handing Travis a hall pass, which only people in the disciplinary council had. Specifically, Annie was the only one who possessed it.

"Thanks. So let's discuss which races I'll be in. Am I allowed to run them all, or is there a limit?" Travis asked.

"Last time I checked, there's no limit, so yes, you are allowed to run them all. But are you sure you can do that? I don't want to burn you out, you know," she said, sounding concerned.

"Nah, that's not a problem. I'm pretty sure I can run for days," he said with a smirk. Coach Bridget laughed, understanding what he implied.

"I'd like to test that theory," she said seductively. "Well, you're welcome to do so. Just don't make a mess," he walked towards her seat and sat down. She locked her door and returned, kneeling in front of Travis and pulling his pants down. She noticed the thick bulge inside his pants and smiled.

"Ohh, I like a challenge. It helps me test my skills. Let's see how big this monster is," she said, pulling his underwear down and watching as it hardened in her hands, too big to hold with just one hand.

"Wow, this is the biggest one I've seen, and trust me, I've seen a lot. Not that it means I've slept with a lot, though," she said.

"What does that mean, then?" he asked.

"I'll tell you one day," she winked and looked back down at his penis. She held it with both hands, as it was too big to grasp with just one hand. Before she knew it, her mouth watered in anticipation. She inched her face closer and took a whiff, surprised to find that his cock smelled like roses.

"Always wash your dicks, bros. No girl wants to suck a stinky dick," he advised his readers.

She placed a light kiss on the tip, allowing Travis to enjoy the feeling of her plump lips. Understanding how blowjobs worked, she knew that to make things easier, she needed to make everything wet from the base to the tip. This might take time due to the intimidating length, but she was ready for the challenge.

"Alright, time to dive in."

TO BE CONTINUED