Chapter 51

He left the class and immediately went upstairs to her office. Putting in the passcode, Travis entered her office. He saw the beacon filled with a dark red liquid inside of it and wondered why she would leave this behind.

"She probably wants me to be the person who tests it out for her. Will I die though? Nah, my template is going to come in clutch for me," he thought.

Travis took a small sip of the liquid. At that moment, his whole body tensed up and he felt a rush of adrenaline coursing through him. He felt relaxed afterwards, as he was worry-free.

"Hmm, it's kinda like Zaza, but unlike it making you high and calm, I'm just calm," he thought.

He walked out of the room. He wanted to test if what she had said was true. Luckily, he saw Annie walking towards Mrs. Smith's office. Travis smirked and hurriedly went in front of her.

"What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be in class?" she asked in her usual stern, authoritative tone.

"I am, but I'm not," he replied. Suddenly, his body began to exude a red aura which flowed in the air. Annie breathed it in and immediately her face turned blush. She tried to act as if nothing was happening by clearing her throat and wrapping her arms around her chest.

"Listen here. Just because Mrs. Smith likes you does not mean you'll break this institution's rules," she said.

As she looked at Travis, her heart began to race. Sweat started trickling down her face and she started to have trouble breathing.

"Side effect maybe?" he thought.

"Are you alright there?" he asked as he got closer to her. Travis put his hand on her forehead and felt that she was very hot.

"Damn. I should leave her before she fucken dies from falling in love with me," he thought.

Annie had instantly caught love fever, a weird sickness that happens when one falls in love. Travis decided to leave her and walked away. She saw him as a dominant male wearing leather clothing with a whip on his waist. Her heart skipped a beat as her cave quivered in excitement.

"What is this feeling?" she thought.

Travis hurriedly ran downstairs. He honestly didn't want to go to class right now. Which is normal, but now, with the power of the protagonist from that one Manhwa, Pheromoholic, where was he going to hide? Well, what better place than the bathroom? Just kidding, he was going to hide in the grounds.

Travis sat on the grass hill as he watched some other students running laps. He saw Ronda training with them, and after some time, she noticed him, which was the last thing he wanted. Travis wanted to make all these girls like him fair and square, so he got up and ran away. He leaped over the school gate and ran towards the ocean. He finally got to the sea.

"Fuck, this thing is good and all, but I don't wish to brainwash the girls. Not saying there's any problem if some people do it, I mean a win is a win at the end of the day, but for me, I'd like to take the high road for now," he thought.

Before long, the scent was no longer leaking from his body. He sighed as he got up from the floor.

"What are you doing here instead of being in school?" he heard the voice of an angel coming from behind him. Travis turned towards that voice and was surprised to see the beauty standing in front of him.

It was Sara, Terry the Captain's wife. She had sparkling green eyes and sandy-blond hair reaching to her shoulders, giving Miss Sara an undeniable charm.

The young woman was dressed in a white short-sleeve overblouse, and a pastel-pink pareo. Both were worn over a green bikini. Her only fashion accessory was a silver bracelet on her forearm.

"Just gazing at the sea, but it seems I've found something even better to gaze at besides the sea," he said as he approached her.

Sara smiled as she giggled cutely, "You're good with words. What's your name?" she asked.

"It's Travis, might I ask what's your name?"

"It's Sara, nice to meet you Travis," she said.

"Well, Mrs. Sara, I feel the very same way. I better get going," he said as he walked past her.

"It's not good to talk about someone who isn't here, you know."

Sara giggled even more. She turned back and watched as Travis walked away. A smile etched on her face, she tried to stop, but she was too charmed by his words.

'He's good,' she thought.

Travis returned to school and went back to class.

"You sure took your sweet time," she said.

"Sorry, Ms. Smith asked me to get her something."

"Okay, take a seat."

He sat down and fell asleep instantly. Ms. Okita couldn't be bothered to wake him up. She understood that it must be one of the side effects of the serum.

'I need to ask for his feedback. I'll do it tomorrow. Today, I need to go get my package at the post office. I hope they won't run a search or I'm dead,' she thought.

...

The bell rang, and Travis woke up instantly, taking his stuff.

"Hey Travis, are you coming today?" Eve asked as they went for break time.

"Yeah."

'Yes!'

"Why don't we go hang around at my place today?"

"Sure, hope your sister won't complain," he said.

"Oh, don't worry. Both Grace and Odette really like you, something about your aura or something. Well, to be accurate, mostly Odette. Grace is still very wary of you; she thinks you're using me for sex or something."

'Well, that's good news well not the last part though . Maybe I might get a better view of them tonight,' he thought.

TO BE CONTINUED