Chapter 18

They went and exercised for a good amount of time. Travis's body didn't feel anything while working out, which wasn't surprising for him. I mean, he did get the Yugiro Hanma Template, which is a cheat move in this world. Well, he would use his power responsibly. After they finished, Travis and Judith walked back together. She was extremely tired, but she could at least still walk, so she didn't complain. Seeing Travis's nonchalant expression, she wondered if he was some sort of superhuman.

They got to the locker room and went to the showers.

"Hey Travis, could you give me your number?" she asked cutely while looking down, standing fully naked. He stared at her body intensely, filling his brain with the sight of it, then he replied.

"Sure, I'll give it to you after this," he said.

Judith smiled, raising her face up and giving Travis the most beautiful smile he had ever seen her make. This made his cock slowly harden until it reached its final form. Her eyes went straight down to it with hesitation; she stared at every inch and memorized it for future reference. Yet, while she was doing this, something in her mind told her to move closer to him. Without hesitation, she did, getting as close to him as she could. As she did, his cock finally touched her stomach. Judith blushed when she felt his warm head, and her hand moved instinctively, holding his cock.

She was very surprised to feel its warmth and the thickness of his cock, which made it impossible for her to wrap her hand around it. Travis stared down at her as she did her thing. He wasn't going to lie, right now he wanted to push her against the wall and fuck her, but he needed to calm himself down before that. Also, he was pretty sure she wouldn't want them to go there at this point.

"It's so big," she muttered. Judith raised his cock and made it face up, seeing how far it would go if it went inside her. This made her a bit aroused, and that arousal grew faster and faster until she was in the mood.

She slowly raised her head and saw the blank state coming from him. She wondered why Travis wasn't saying anything, so she decided to check on his expression. She didn't expect to see him blank-faced.

"Travis do you hate virgins or something?" she meekly asked.

He was shocked by her question, but he sort of understood where it had come from.

"Oh, no, I don't. In fact, I am also a virgin," he replied with a smile, making Judith blush. She quickly turned back and hid her face in her hands.

Travis chuckled and put his arms around her waist, which sent a tingle through her body. His cock was laid on her back, and she felt it heat, which made her blush even more.

"That was so embarrassing," she thought.

Travis moved off her, resulting in her pouting, which he didn't see until she turned back to him.

He poked her puffed cheeks and chuckled. She looked very cute right now, and he wished he had his phone. Judith then put her arms around his waist and placed her head on his chest, hiding her face from him. A deep red blush was visible even if she hid it. This was impossible realistically, but let's not dive into that.

His hands went around her, and Judith felt his warmth, as did he. Both parties felt at peace with each other. No one felt uncomfortable, and this feeling was extremely good, just a showcase of pure interest. Travis suddenly turned the shower on, which made her shiver. Yet she soon adapted, and it didn't bother her anymore.

"Let me help you bathe. It'll make things faster," he said. He took her clothes and began to rinse her whole body of sweat in the places water didn't touch, like her inner thighs and such. Judith blushed the whole way through. Her body was extremely sensitive at the moment for some reason. She didn't know why, but she assumed it was because she liked him.

After he finished bathing her, she started bathing him. Judith did everything gently to thoroughly clean him. This showed how devoted she was to him and how she only wished for the best for him. Travis had to admit that she was wife material. She had all the qualities of a cute waifu in anime.

"Travis, umm, my mom makes donuts, so why don't we go there sometime and get some," she said timidly.

"Sure, that would be nice. It's a date then," he said.

Judith smiled brightly and nodded, then she continued doing what she loved. Soon they finished. Travis turned the water off and took a towel, which he wrapped around her body so she wouldn't catch a cold. From what he understood, this might as well be an anime, where the characters have an extremely weak immune system.

After that, they went out of the bath and entered the locker room. She offered him some moisturizer, which he happily accepted. They were now done. Travis and Judith left the locker room and saw that it had already gotten dark.

"I'll drop you off by the door. Mrs. Smith wants to see me right now," he said. She nodded, and they began walking. When they got to the door, she hugged Travis tightly, then ran away.

He chuckled in response to her cute nature. After that, his face became blank. He didn't know what was going to happen today, but he was prepared. So he hurriedly jogged to her office. When he got there, Travis knocked. Mrs. Smith said he could enter, which he did.

He opened the door and walked in. He saw Mrs. Smith sitting on her chair, staring down at her laptop as she typed away.

"You may sit, Travis," she said.

He nodded and went to the seat across from her. He sat down and waited for her to speak. After a few minutes of silence, she finally spoke.

"You see Travis, kids at your age tend to have a high sex drive, making them aroused throughout the day. From what I can sense, you also have those problems. Don't ask how I know this. Now I want you to know this. As your principal, I'm in charge of all students here, and if one of them has a problem, I have to fix it. So I decided to be a good person and help you with your problem."

'WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING?'