Chapter 31

Travis, Mia, and Eve left the class and went to the next one, which was History. It was the most boring subject in the school, but it was the easiest, next to Gym Class of course. When they entered, Travis was suddenly confronted by the teacher.

"Travis, Mrs. Smith said you should come to her office this instant. Take your bag, she said you wouldn't come back to class, okay?" he said.

"Alright. Could you tell Mia to take a picture of anything that's written on the board?" he replied. Then he walked out of the class and went to the third floor. Before entering her classroom, Travis finished ordering the keyboard, which was scheduled to arrive at 12:30 and would be delivered right to Mrs. Smith's office.

He knocked on the door.

"You may enter," she said.

Travis opened the door and saw her sitting in her chair. He closed the door and locked it, then sat down across from her.

"Travis, I called you here due to what happened yesterday. I'd appreciate it if you could forget what happened. I'll pay you any price," she said.

"But I don't want any money. I already have loads of money. What I want is all the tests I'm going to take this year," he replied.

"Oh, that's all. Fine, give me your number and I'll send them to you," she said.

He gave her his number, and she sent him the PDF of this semester's exams and their memorandum.

"Now that we're done, you may leave," she said. But Travis had never planned on breaking what they had. He stood up and walked to her side. She panicked and pressed the distress button, which signaled the security in the school. They all nodded and ran towards her office.

"I think you might regret that," he said. Travis pulled her up and sat her down on her lap. He then pulled her down onto his lap, ripping her blouse open and revealing her beautiful breasts.

"Stop this at once!" she shouted, but he wasn't listening. Travis took her bra apart, grabbing both her breasts and pinching her nipples.

"Ahhh!" she moaned loudly from the sudden pleasure. She didn't know why his touch made her feel so sensitive. It was like he was drugging her with just his hands. Travis pulled her breast out and put it in his mouth, sucking it roughly.

'Why does this feel so good? He's not even doing much, but I'm already feeling so good!' she thought as her eyes rolled back in pleasure. Travis's tongue twirled around her nipple while on the other hand he pinched and squeezed her breast.

"Ahh! Ohh!" she moaned loudly. Travis sat her down straight since she wasn't resisting anymore. He continued to pleasure her, and before they knew it, there was a loud knock on the door.

"Boss, is there a problem?" a person asked. She looked back at the door, then back at Travis and signaled for him to keep quiet. He nodded, but he didn't stop pleasuring her body.

'Fuck, this kid is so naughty!' she thought.

"No! No, there is no problem. You may leave!" she said, breathing heavily. She started to feel herself falling to the pleasure. Her body craved for more. Only then could she release all her juices and feel satisfied.

"Ohh, well, could we come in and check?" he asked again.

"No... ahh, you may not. Now l-leave, please. Thank you!" she moaned mid-sentence. This made Travis chuckle silently. He brought his hand to her ass and squeezed it nicely, making her yelp a bit. The yelp went unheard by the guards.

"Okay, we're going," he said. After that, they walked back to their posts, leaving Travis to fully pleasure her. He got up with her wrapped on top of him, put her on the table, and brought her face toward him as their lips met.

While they kissed, Travis's hands went down to her pussy. He slid his hand into her panties and put it over her pussy. Then, using his two middle fingers, Travis penetrated her pussy.

"Hhmmm," she moaned mid-kiss, feeling his cock enter her already wet pussy from the short foreplay. He went straight for her G-spot and started moving his hands back and forth while his fingers rubbed on that spot.

Mrs. Smith couldn't do anything but moan. He kissed her passionately, making her feel good. He was finger fucking her gently and thoroughly, sending pleasure through her whole body. Holding the back of her as they frenched kissed, she felt special, something she had never dreamed of feeling. He wasn't just taking advantage of her; he was pleasuring her. Her body yearned for it.

'I hate to admit it, but he makes me feel something I've never felt before. I think I'm about to cum!' she thought.

He continued pleasuring her until she reached her climax. Mrs. Smith moaned loudly as she released all her juices onto his hand, most of it getting on her chair. He pulled his fingers out and pinched her clitoris, which was extremely sensitive. More juices squirted out.

"Ohh, that felt good!" she shouted in pleasure, looking at Travis and seeing the smirk on his face made her blush. He pulled out his phone and took a selfie.

"I guess our relationship won't be stopping here. Expect some random calls from me. I hope you answer," he said as he pulled his wet hand up and licked it clean.

She felt herself getting more aroused just from seeing him lick her juices off her hand. She quickly shook herself out of the trance and frowned.

"Is that a threat?" she asked.

"No, it's not. I'm just making small talk with you. Alright, I'll see you later, love," he said, giving her one last deep kiss before walking out of the room, leaving her in the condition he had left her in.

'Wow, I never thought I'd ever have an illicit relationship with a student and actually enjoy it. Fuck, I need something to drink,' she thought.

Travis sighed as he went down the stairs. On his way, Ms. DeWitt was walking up. She was wearing a red-colored shirt.

"Travis, how are you doing, darling?" she asked as she stood a step below him.

"I'm alright. How about you?" he asked, smiling kindly at her.

"I'm also good. Where are you headed?" she asked curiously.

"Mrs. Smith's office. She needed something from me," he replied.

"Oh, that woman is so needy. I wonder if it's because of her husband or something. Well, enough about her. Could you help me with something, Travis?" she asked.

'She has a husband? That's some new information,' he thought.

"Sure, what do you need help with?" he asked.

"Follow me up, and I'll show you," she said with a wink.