Chapter 30

She stuck her tongue out and licked his tip, flickering her tongue around the top to get it wet. She then grabbed his cock with both hands, going down on the underside and licking it until the tip. She then sucked on the side, using her tongue to make his cock wet. When she was done with that, she moved up while licking his cock, reaching the top where she spread her mouth and engulfed his whole head in one go. Like a pro, she rolled her tongue around his head, making Travis feel extremely good.

Seeing the smile on his face gave her a bit of pride, knowing that he felt good. Bridget moved one of her hands underneath his cock and cupped his balls. She held them gently and slowly started massaging them. While doing this, her mouth was getting wetter from assuming his cock as food, so she salivated all over his cock head, using her tongue to spread it around.

Travis noticed the hunger in her eyes. He knew that Bridget was fully aroused by the thought of sucking his cock. He sat back and enjoyed her work as he stared at the ceiling.

The saliva that dripped down his cock was used as lube. Bridget stroked his cock, getting it nice and slippery. After some time, she slowly moved her head down. Bridget felt his cock going deeper into her mouth, which made her even more aroused. Her pussy started to get wet from the waves of pleasure her body produced just from having his cock in her mouth. As she dived down deeper, his cock touched the back of her throat, yet she didn't gag, proving that she was extremely experienced in this.

Without even warning, Bridget started to move her head up and down as she sucked his cock. Travis's cock throbbed in response to the surprise feeling of pleasure. He looked down and saw Bridget bobbing her head up and down repeatedly, her mouth slightly deformed, as if she had put a vacuum on it.

*Sloppy sounds filled the quiet room as she moved her head much faster than before. She took his cock deeper and deeper after each drop. Then, when she went up, Bridget would slurp his cock hard, repeatedly threatening him to ejaculate, but he held it in tightly.

Bridget was also going through a roller-coaster of emotions. Her body was heating up by the minute, her mind was filled with nothing but the thought of his cock, and her panties were soaked from her sticky love juices. She took both her hands and wrapped them around his cock, following her head movement. Her hands stroked his cock up and down, which was easy due to the saliva that was all around it. She suddenly dived down deeper, taking his cock deeper than it had ever gone, and then slowly slurped up his cock.

*Sluuuurrrp*

Travis was gripping hard on the armrest as she sucked him, looking at the ceiling and praying that this wouldn't kill him. When she got to the head, she released his cock from her mouth, making a popping sound.

*Pop*

" *haaa* wow, you still haven't cum, you're really arrogant. I like that about you," she said. Without any warning, she went down again and continued sucking his cock, this time bobbing her head in a swaying motion from left to right while moving up and down. This made her mouth pleasure every inch of his cock.

If Travis wasn't a real G, he'd be moaning loudly right now. Luckily, he was able to hold it in because this blowjob was heavenly. Before he knew it, he felt his semen drawing closer to the tip, and his head became extremely sensitive. The slightest movement she made had his cock throbbing.

She felt this and decided to move even faster. Bridget continued to suck his cock, moving her head up and down faster and faster, until he finally ejaculated. Travis held her hand and pushed her head down onto his crotch, making his cock go deep inside her throat.

*Glup, Glup*

She swallowed all his semen, not that she had another choice since Travis had her face pinned to his crotch. Tears fell down her eyes as she felt the most pleasure she had ever felt from a deep throat. He then let her hand go, causing her to pull back hurriedly.

" *haaa* wow, are you trying to kill me or something?" she said with a light chuckle. Bridget continued to stroke his cock, getting more of his semen to spray out onto her face.

"That's some tasty semen there. Let me clean you up before we finish," she said.

Travis didn't respond since he wasn't planning on having sex with her. She took a towel and wiped his cock clean. After that, she cleaned herself and then took off her bra.

"Do you like these? I'm afraid they're not as big as you might want," she said. Travis got up from the chair and held Bridget tightly by the waist, pulling her towards him. She blushed, feeling his powerful grip around her.

"Who said they had to be big? I like them. In fact, I think they fit you better than if they were big," he said smoothly, making her heart skip multiple beats. Bridget looked down from embarrassment, giggled, and started to play with her hair.

"You're good with words, but thank you, Travis. I think you better go. I need to do something right now," she said.

He nodded, but before he left, Travis pulled her face up with his finger and stared deep into her eyes.

"I don't want you looking at anyone else besides me, okay?" he said, releasing some of his manly intent. Bridget nodded hurriedly, then put her hands around his waist as if she were in a trance.

"You've already tamed me," she said.

'Damn, this template really works wonders, doesn't it?' he thought. After that, he spanked her ass, then left the office, leaving Bridget to realize what she had just said. But somehow, this didn't bother her, even though she had a thing for making men her bitches.

'I feel safe when he's around. It's a feeling I've only felt from my father.'

If you don't understand what's about to happen, then you need some help. Also, don't complain when other girls see Travis as their daddy. Most girls here have father issues.

Moving on, he was now outside. He didn't know what to do, so Travis walked back to class and went back to his seat. As soon as he sat, the bell rang.

'Damn, how lucky am I? Also, I should order the keyboard and ask them to deliver it to school, since I don't have any excuse for not bringing it today,' he thought.