ch. 11

—————————————————————————

< shihoe's hoes ❤️ >
5:29pm

piss head 💛 [atsumu miya]
shihooeee

you're returning to japan today right?

call me when u land babes :)

ushijima wakatoshi
i'm glad to hear you are going to be back in japan, akira.

you should drop by and say hi when you are free.

piss head 💛
jesus ur so formal ushi

ushijima wakatoshi
oh. my apologies miya.

piss head 💛
STOP CALLING ME MIYA

ushijima wakatoshi
but that is your name, is it not?

omiomi!! [kiyoomi sakusa]
shut up both of you. you're so annoying

especially you, miya.

i don't know how shiho can still put up with you

shihoe 💘
tsumu's my husband<3
*liked by piss head 💛*

and yeah, i'll be landing in japan tomorrow

i'll make sure to call u

if i don't forget, that is

piss head 💛
our shihoe has such bad memory :(
*disliked by shihoe 💘*

—————————————————————————

shiho looked down at her phone and smiled.

she had become good friends with kiyoomi and ushijima after atsumu introduced her to the two of them.

she already knew who ushijima was, due to shiratorizawa being in the same region as kitagawa daiichi, and his reputation as the powerful left-handed ace that oikawa disliked.

kiyoomi seemed a little skeptical of her at first, but gradually seemed to tolerate her more and ended up becoming her friend.

the four of them had spent the entirety of the camp together, before the three boys left after six months.

the camp actually only went for six months at a time, but since shiho's dad now resides in america and her uncle ran the camp, she dropped in and out for the next year and a half before deciding she wanted to attend high school in japan.

she dearly missed her home, after all.

her father wasn't against it, understanding where her request was coming from. though she had settled in and made a lot of friends at her american school, it just wasn't the same as her life in japan.

the only condition her father had was that she move in with the tsukishimas, where they could keep an eye on her to make sure she didn't die.

the tsukishima family were ecstatic (maybe not so much kei) to hear shiho was coming back, and gladly agreed.

she was currently at the airport, checking off her luggage and heading off to a souvenir shop, contemplating whether or not she should buy the tsukishima family some trinkets.