fin.

if you actually read this far, thank you so so much! i appreciate every single one of you who gave this book a chance and read it through to the end.

to be really honest, i am not at all happy with how this book turned out, and was going to delete it halfway through.

however, i soon realised that even if it was only a small amount, people were actually reading this book! so i pushed myself to finish it, and here we are.

this was my first ever book that i actually published, and i have more that i plan to write, which i'll probably enjoy a little more since i won't be forcing myself to finish it.

if you have any questions whatsoever, feel free to leave a comment. once again, i appreciate each and every one of you that gave this book a chance, and i hope you enjoyed reading it!

- tj

*edit* looking back on this a couple months or something after it was finished, i realise that i never explained how kunimi confessed on valentine's day. in my mind they were still in their first year at aoba johsai, hence never mentioning third years graduating, but that wouldn't make sense since a year would have needed to pass for them to be confessing on valentine's day?! i wrote the chapters so far apart i did NOT think... i can't be bothered to change it though, so just ignore that random plot hole and disturbance in the fabric of time =)

«⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅»