Chapter 4

The rooster crowed three times, and Mrs. Hu beside Hu Rong immediately got up. Although she tried her best to slow down her movements, Hu Rong still woke up, but she didn't open her eyes.

As soon as the day is over, she will have to go to Huang's house tomorrow. When Hu Rong thinks of this, she feels so uncomfortable that she is about to lose her breath.

"Mother, I want to go out for a walk," Hu Rong suddenly sat up from the bed and looked at Mrs. Hu and said.

"What's the point of going out, isn't it good to stay at home?" When Mrs. Hu heard that Hu Rong wanted to go out, she immediately frowned.

"I will put some black charcoal on my face, nothing will happen."

"After getting married, I'm afraid I won't have the chance to go out."

As soon as Hu Rong said this, Mrs. Hu couldn't say anything, and finally agreed, but asked her to pay attention to safety.

Hu Rong packed herself up and went out.

Gu Wenxuan from the county yamen looked at the official document in front of him with dim eyes, and now he was waiting for the prefect of Suzhou Prefecture to reply.

In an hour, he finished correcting all the official documents for today.

Now that he has come here, the three-year term must be completed, and the scenery in the south of the Yangtze River is also good, so it is good to take the opportunity to see it

If he has a chance in the future, he would like to bring his parents to visit.

Gu Wenxuan did what he said, got up and went out.

During the day, there was no one watching on the roof, but there were quite a few people watching at the gate of the county government office. As soon as he left, they would follow him secretly.

In terms of martial arts, these people combined can't beat him, and it's easy to get rid of them, but right now, the Huang family needs to be stabilized, and he must not expose himself.

Therefore, Gu Wenxuan didn't take these people seriously, but he was measured with his actions.

Not long after he left the county, he seemed to have arrived in a village. He saw the beautiful scenery in front of him, which was not found in the northern capital.

The breeze blows, which makes people feel refreshed.

Gu Wenxuan walked forward for a while and suddenly saw a young girl who seemed to be cleaning something by the river.

But upon closer inspection, this person didn't seem to be playing with water, so Gu Wenxuan stepped up a bit, speeded up, and passed directly by to save them.

Seeing the face of the girl in his arms clearly, even Gu Wenxuan, who is used to seeing all kinds of beauties, is still had to sigh in admiration.

Hu Rong tidied up at home and came out. She wanted to go out to relax, but somehow she came to the lake again.

The lake water reflected her cheeks, and Hu Rong felt that it was not herself, so she washed the charcoal on her face with the lake water.

Hu Rong, who had recovered her original appearance, suddenly thought of her future life, and immediately felt that life was hopeless.

In a daze, she was suddenly hugged by someone around the waist, and when she realized it, she was already moved away from the lake.

Looking up at the person in front of her, she was a little dazed, isn't this the same person she saw in the county before?