Chapter 34

(I have no idea why this chapter is sooo long pls bare with it)

Third brother didn't expect that as soon as he passed by, he saw the kid from the Wang family come out by himself, and he didn't look much different from before.

"Third brother Hu, what are you looking for? My mother asked me to sleep, why did she disappear when I got up?" The boy from the Wang family spoke to third brother, and quickly asked where his mother went.

"Are you okay?"

"I'm okay, I just fell down a little bit, but I'm fine now."

Third brother nodded when he heard the words, as long as the sick boy is fine, they will be fine.

"Your mother is going to the county government office, and I happen to be going too, why don't we go together."

"Good."

Wang Wen, the Wang family's son, is aware of his poor health and prioritizes his relationship with the villagers during the week. He is terrified that if he dies, his mother would be alone in this village.

When his health was getting better, he began to persuade his mother, he was already almost in good health, anyway, he drank all the decoctions and medicines that the Hu family delivered, and he is fine now.

But he didn't expect that the eldest Hu brother would actually push him down, and his mother even ran to the county government office to sue, when she's a villager. Wang Wen knew that the matter should not make too much noise, otherwise, if he is gone in the future, Widow Wang will be in danger in the future.

He wanted to go to the county government office, and try to persuade his mother that this matter should be resolved with the village chief  in the village.

   ......

To tell the truth, when the eldest Hu brother arrived at the county government office, he almost peed his pants, and he felt very guilty looking at Gu Wenxuan sitting in the hall.

Drunken beating, although it was not fatal, but if Widow Wang is unwilling to reconcile, then he will have to go to jail, at least three to five years, at most decades.

What Gu Wenxuan said just now is very clear, let the two of them discuss it first.

After spending money to rent a bullock cart, the group hurried to the county. During this period, Widow Wang met up with her pale but still energetic son.

The boy from the Wang family declared right away that he is willing to reconcile.

Mrs. Hu also agreed, no matter whether it is compensation for money or land, her eldest son cannot go to prison, otherwise the whole family won't be able to live well with a bad reputation in the village.

"Master County, you have to make the decision for me. Hurry up and throw this bastard into prison. I don't accept any kind of reconciliation. I only have one son." Widow Wang cried with snot and tears.

The eldest Hu brother knelt on the ground and really didn't know what to say, he was not good with words.

Hu Rong was in the backyard of the county government office. She felt her stomach hurt and was about to call someone, but the pain stopped and she returned to normal in an instant, as if it was just an illusion.