Chapter 12

In the middle of the night, the dragon and phoenix candles in the house were still burning, and the moonlight shines through the thin gauze curtain, adding a hazy feeling to the room.

When Hu Rong got up early the next morning, she saw that her husband was still around her, so she asked in a daze, "Don't you need to go to work today?"

"No, today and tomorrow are my days off, so I can rest for two days," Gu Wenxuan said looking at the person in his arms.

"Um."

"My mother knew that you and I were married, and she was afraid that the people that take care of us would not be appropriate, so she specially sent two people here from the capital, so they should be coming soon."

"It's just a servant who will serve us, so you don't have to worry about it."

"Yes."

The letter was sent by a pigeon, so it was naturally much faster, but it would take at least half a month for people to come by horse-drawn carriage. Gu Wenxuan calculated the time of arrival would be in just a few days.

The two talked for a while, but they couldn't stay in bed anymore. After getting dressed and getting up, they called for meals to come in.

The porridge and side dishes were very refreshing to eat. After filling her belly, Hu Rong squinted her eyes comfortably.

"The scenery of the back mountain is very nice. It's the season of warm spring and flowers blooming. I'll take you out for a walk later." After rinsing his mouth, Gu Wenxuan looked at his wife beside him and said.

"Good."

Hu Rong remembered that there was a large area of ​​cherry blossom trees planted in the back mountain. Every season, the cherry blossoms would bloom one after another. At this time, the back mountain seemed to become a sea of ​​flowers, which was very beautiful.

When she was young, she went to see it a few times with Mrs. Hu. Later, she was locked in the house by her parents all day because of her outstanding appearance. Late she only heard from her several sister-in-laws talking about how beautiful the scenery of the back mountain is.

Seeing that his wife was looking forward to it, the corners of Gu Wenxuan's mouth slightly raised. When he has the opportunity in the future, he would definitely take her to travel around and see all the wonderful rivers and mountains together.

The steward of the county government originally prepared a carriage, but was rejected by Gu Wenxuan. He chose a good-looking horse and took Hu Rong out.

Hu Rong was wearing a light pink simple skirt, her hair was simply rolled up, and she didn't decorate herself too much, but she had fair skin, bright eyes and white teeth.  Even though she didn't dress up much, she looked very beautiful, The whole person is as delicate as a flower.

Gu Wenxuan was wearing a crescent-colored robe, and the two of them walked together, looking like a perfect match.

Hu Rong is used to wearing a veil when she goes out. Gu Wenxuan didn't say anything when he saw that she was wearing a veil.

When he got out of the county, he carried her on the horse. It was at noon, and the sun was shining on their bodies. It was warm, and the horse slowly moved. the chests of her husband behind her was warm and broad, so Hu Rong felt an unprecedented comfort at this moment.