Chapter 28

Mrs. Hu immediately went into the house and told Mr. Hu about this matter, and he was only slightly taken aback, then looked at the roof, and agreed to Mrs. Hu's thoughts.

In the evening, the family meeting of the Hu family was held as usual. The brothers and daughters-in-laws of the Hu family knew about it. In order to prove that what she said was true, the third wife swore another poisonous oath on the spot. Everyone's expressions became very subtle in an instant.

Now their family can be said to be entangled by the Wang family. The widow of the Wang family is unwilling to reconcile, it must be because of insufficient money. If Hu Rong is really still in Songyang County, then this matter will be resolved easily, and everyone will be fine by then.

"Right now, the food in the field is almost harvested. Since the third daughter-in-law has seen it with her own eyes, the third room, will take the responsibility to go to the county to look for Hu Rong tomorrow. By the way, remember to be smart. If you find her in the county, don't get sentimental and rush up to recognize relatives. You have to first follow up secretly, and inquire from the people around, to see who Hu Rong is following, what is the man's job, how much is his family property is worth. When the time comes, let's have a good discussion with the whole family," Mrs. Hu slapped the table and said immediately.

The rest of the Hu family also nodded in agreement. They knew that if Hu Rong really lived a good life with that person, then they would have to follow him. Hu Rong might not be very fond of her siblings, but for Mrs. Hu and Mr. Hu who gave birth to her, she wouldn't dare to be presumptuous, otherwise she will ruin her reputation, and that man will definitely not want her anymore.

The Hu family, who had been depressed for a long time, felt relieved because of this news, especially the eldest brother's family. With money, they can immediately solve the bad things of the Wang family.

Mrs. Hu's complexion was just a little bit better, until she heard someone calling her at the door, saying that the boy from the Wang family not only had a fever, but also kept talking in his sleep, and he couldn't wake up, Widow Wang asked her to invite the doctor.

Mrs. Hu's face changed instantly, and she walked away cursing.

What the Hu family had planned for her, Hu Rong didn't know at all, and she didn't want to know. Now she taking care of her pregnancy in the backyard of the county government, and in her spare time, she sews clothes for the baby in her stomach and Gu Wenxuan.

In the capital, Mrs. Gu, now spends half a day in the small ancestral hall at home, worshiping Bodhisattvas, ancestors, and the Sanqing Daoist. She is worshiping all she can, just to pray for God to bless Hu Rong to give birth safely.

For this reason, the Gu family will go to the outskirts of the capital to give porridge to the poor on the 15th of every month. Gu Wenxuan's mother goes there in person every time, full of sincerity.

For this reason, Nanny Bai got up an hour early every day and knelt in front of the Bodhisattva in the room. She have to go to bed an hour later at night, worship the Bodhisattva, and pray to the Bodhisattva to bless Hu Rong to give birth to a healthy baby.

Now that the pregnancy is going well, Hu Rong eats more. When eating with Gu Wenxuan at noon, she ate three whole bowls of rice. Every time she arrives at the dinner table, she must be full, otherwise she will never leave the table.

Moreover, Hu Rong is only five months pregnant now, and her stomach is much larger than that of ordinary women. The doctor and the medical woman observed it for a few days, and it is certain that Hu Rong is pregnant with twins with a high probability.

It's just that they are not as skilled as the imperial physicians in the palace, and they can't tell the gender of the children.

They have not controlled the matter of eating now. After all, there are two children in her belly. After the child grows up in the last two months of delivery, Hu Rong can move around more and control her diet, so it will not be too difficult to give birth.

Hu Rong's belly is also big, and she didn't see much flesh in other places. When she gives birth in the future, she will recover her body soon.

The imperial taboo against twins is also for the stability of the throne, but ordinary people generally do not taboo about this, and instead pursue more children and more blessings. Gu Wenxuan is not worried that Hu Rong will give birth to two identical children. When he returns to the capital, the two children must be almost two years old, there must be differences in the eyebrows, and the body will also be different, so there is nothing to worry about.

But what he is most looking forward to is if the the twins are one son and one daughter. That would be just right, in the future his wife will no longer have to suffer the pain of pregnancy, and she can have both children without any regrets.

This Songyang County is neither big nor small, but the Hu family searched the county for a long time, but they couldn't find Hu Rong. The group was inevitably a little angry, and some even suspected that third wife was lying to them. Otherwise, why couldn't they find her no matter how hard they look.

Mrs. Hu also hesitated for a moment, but she still chose to trust the third wife and let the family continue to look for Hu Rong.

For Mrs. Hu, this is the only way they can do now. The Wang family boy has been lying down for almost a month and has not woken up. If they can't find a solution, then they have to sell the land for money to keep the Wang family kid alive.

Otherwise, the eldest son would have to enter the county government office and be beheaded. At that time, they, who are surnamed Hu, can't avoid.

But these sons of are not in the same heart, and they are unwilling to use some money, and they all came to cry about being poor, and they almost made Mrs. Hu go mad. They were quicker than anyone else in receiving the money, however, when their eldest brother has an accident, they are unwilling to give a helping hand.

The eldest son was also dejected at home, until now he didn't even go out, he just stayed on the bed all day. Seeing her son suffer from this mess, Mrs. Hu cursed Widow Wang's family even more in her heart.

In the evening, after Hu Rong washed, she laid on the bed, looked at her belly expectantly, and stroked it gently with her hands.

Two days ago, she found that the baby in her stomach seemed to move a little bit, and she was very pleasantly surprised. Bai Momo also told her that this was normal, and the baby would move more frequently later on.

When Gu Wenxuan came back from handling the official documents, he saw his wife looking at his belly expectantly, walked over lightly, holding his wife in his arms. The husband and wife whispered intimately.

At this moment, Hu Rong felt the baby in her stomach move again, and she was very happy.

Gu Wenxuan also stroked her belly gently with his hands, and Hu Rong leaned on Gu Wenxuan's body, feeling the happiness that she had never had before.