Chapter 35

The three-month-old twins were white and tender. Gu Wenxuan and Hu Rong teased the two children every afternoon when he came back from duty until evening.

Brother Heng has a stable temperament, he is neither impatient nor irritable, unless there is a need, he will never cry, he just eats, sleeps and eats every day.

But Sister Yan is different. When she needs it, she will cry very loudly. When she doesn't need it, she has to be hugged to keep her from crying.

She likes Hu Rong hugging her the most, followed by Gu Wenxuan. The little girl looks cute and has big watery eyes. Hu Rong is very happy to hug her. Needless to say, Gu Wenxuan almost spoils the little girl to heaven.

He was lying on the bed with his little girl, he supported the little girl with one hand and holding a toy in the other, while teasing the little girl. Seeing this scene, Hu Rong's mouth curled up unconsciously.

Brother Heng who was at the side had just had a full meal and was sleeping soundly. Looking at this little man who resembled Gu Wenxuan, Hu Rong gently kissed him on the forehead.

The little girl started to squint her eyes, Gu Wenxuan quickly got up and began to coax her, the little girl fell asleep after a while, and he gently put his daughter in the crib. Looking at his sleeping son, Gu Wenxuan pulled Hu Rong hand, walked to their room.

Seeing this, the two nannies hurried forward to take care of the twins.

Sitting on the soft bed in the room, Gu Wenxuan hugged Hu Rong in his arms, put his head against Hu Rong's cheek, and Hu Rong hugged his neck, and the two cuddled tightly.

After Hu Rong gave birth, her figure recovered very well. Her figure was no different from before, and her complexion was better than before. It can be seen that the tonic effect during confinement is very good.

However, Gu Wenxuan still had lingering fears when he thought that she almost collapsed during childbirth, so he asked the medical girl Zhong to check his wife's pulse regularly, and to recuperate her body with medicinal diet.

Husband and wife embraced each other, although they didn't speak, but they were familiar with each other's feelings, which made them more affectionate.

After the beginning of spring, the weather is getting warmer, and the charcoal basin in the house has been removed. This lukewarm season is Hu Rong's favorite.

On a sunny day, Gu Wenxuan asked Nanny Bai to take good care of the two children, and took Hu Rong to the back mountain alone.

Cherry blossoms have already bloomed throughout the slopes and plains of the back mountains. A sea of flowers can be seen from a distance. This is the second time they have come here. The first visit last year, Hu Rong was not pregnant at that time, and now their babies has already been born. Yes, naturally it made them emotional.

Gu Wenxuan plans to train the next county magistrate, thus he will delegate numerous tasks to him. Despite coming from a poor home, this person has ambitions and is neither arrogant nor impulsive in his acts. He has a good sense of etiquette, is humble and quite talented.

Gu Wenxuan and Hu Rong have already discussed that they will set off to return to Beijing as soon as the summer is over next year. The weather in autumn is just right, and the two children are older at that time, over one year old, so they can suffer less hardships on the road.

Even if you take the official road with your children, you have to walk slowly. The usual journey takes more than a month. They estimate it will take two or three months, but the slow journey has its advantages. You can also enjoy the beautiful scenery of the mountains and rivers. It happens to be winter in the capital. There are also earth dragons in the house, and the children don't have to suffer from the cold.

Hu Rong naturally had no objection, she had this pair of children, and she had confidence, even if her mother's family was not there, she was still very secure in terms of children.

The Hu family's life is no different than it was before Hu Rong married, as if nothing happened in the past, but the only difference is that Hu Rong is indeed gone, which they are reminded of all the time. The Hu family will be in a trance for a long time, but the fact is that they have to tightened their belts to survive in this manner, and sometimes they could hardly eat enough. Hu Rong didn't recognize them, so they had to fend for themselves.

Hu Rong remembered that every time she looked back at Wenxuan's mother's letters, she would always greet her. If she really didn't like her new daughter-in-law, then she would most likely just write a letter to her son only, and not mention her.

So Hu Rong is still looking forward to returning to the capital with Gu Wenxuan. Now she has learned all kinds of things that a lady of the family should know, and even learned how to read the account book. She will be able to finish learning these next summer.

The next most important thing is to hold the first birthday ceremony for the two children. Previously, she was under confinement at the full moon celebration, which led to Bai Mama having to organize it. But now that everything is fine, Hu Rong still plans to hold a grand birthday ceremony for the children herself.