Chapter 27

In autumn, the neither hot nor cold weather is Hu Rong's favorite, and today happened to be the day when Gu Wenxuan took a day off, so Gu Wenxuan took Hu Rong directly to the back mountain for a walk.

Hu Rong was wearing a light blue skirt with a cape of the same color. Gu Wenxuan was wearing a blue brocade robe that Hu Rong made for him, with a belt of the same color.

The couple had smiles on their eyebrows, and there was endless laughter. People passing by looked at this beautiful couple and sighed in their hearts, what a loving couple.

As they walked, they arrived at the place where they met before they knew it. They smiled at each other and slowed down their pace.

"Rong'er, I just arrived in Songyang County that day, and I came out to get fresh air, but I met you unintentionally. Now you and I have been married for several months, but the relationship is getting closer and we have a baby. I think this is also God's will, let you and I meet here, know each other and love each other, and spend the rest of our lives together in the future," Gu Wenxuan squeezed Hu Rong's hand unconsciously when he said this.

Hu Rong nodded, and tiptoed to kiss Gu Wenxuan's cheek. She thought the same. When she came here that day, all her thoughts were lost. She had no hope for this world, but she never thought of meeting him. This person who will spend the rest of her life with her in the future.

Seeing his beloved wife actively kissing him, Gu Wenxuan hugged her back vigorously, deepening the kiss. After the kiss, Hu Rong was exhausted and out of breath. Gu Wenxuan held her waist, and the two walked forward slowly, appreciating the beauty of autumn.

But Hu Rong never expected to meet her third sister-in-law here.

The two looked at each other, and the third sister-in-law was shocked at first, then felt it was impossible, and pinched herself fiercely, looking at the person in front of her, she couldn't help showing a happy expression.

"Hu Rong, what are you doing here?" God knows how sad the third sister-in-law is these days. The eldest brother committed a crime. He drunk wine with her husband at their house, and her man fell asleep after drinking too much. That would've been fine if the day ended there, but unexpectedly their eldest brother ended up hurting someone after leaving. In the past few days, she have been scolded by Mrs. Hu a lot, and there is not a single day of peacefulness.

Seeing Hu Rong suddenly, she still couldn't believe it, thinking she was mistaken, but she saw that this was really her beautiful sister-in-law. How could she have identified the wrong person? It turns out that she is still in this county, and she looks like a rich person when she looks at her clothes. In this case, she can just solve their current predicament. Will the matter of giving some money to Widow Wang be resolved soon?

You must know that the family used to suffer from hunger, but Hu Rong did eat well every day. Which unmarried girl in this village had her treatment, so naturally she must repay them.

Hu Rong's mood is a bit complicated. After all, she is a relative who has lived together for several years, but the third sister-in-law is the most shrewd and calculating of her sister-in-laws. Looking at her naked eyes, she knows that something is wrong. At first, no one knew that the Huang family was a pit of fire, but who in this family had considered it for her? They only thought happily of how much silver they had in their hands, and they didn't care how she would live in the future.

If she hadn't met Gu Wenxuan at the beginning, she would probably be dead by now. Speaking of which, the Huang family's demise would be due to Gu Wenxuan, the county magistrate. Gu Wenxuan solved the Huang family, he not only redeemed herself, but also saved the people in the county, and making their lives gradually better.

Seeing his wife's eyes go from complicated to resentful, and finally indifferent, Gu Wenxuan reckoned that this person should be his wife's former family member. Hu Rong has already told him everything. So without her mentioning it, Gu Wenxuan took Hu Rong and walked away. The third sister-in-law Hu who was on the side reacted, and hurriedly wanted to go after her.

But who is Gu Wenxuan? He hugged Hu Rong and walked away lightly. After a while, he left the person behind them without looking back.

Naturally, the third sister-in-law couldn't catch up, but she stopped suddenly, smiled, and then went home with a basket on her shoulders. If Mrs. Hu and Mr. Hu knew about this matter, they would definitely look for their daughter.

Judging by Hu Rong's attire, she knew her life was very good, and maybe they can get a share of the pie for themselves.

The third brother's wife thought of this and quickened her pace to go home.

Feeling that there was no one behind him, Gu Wenxuan stopped. Seeing his wife's calm expression, Gu Wenxuan comforted her a few words, and then he talked about the child in her stomach. When he mentioned the child, Hu Rong was immediately distracted and became more energetic.

It's strange to say that Hu Rong's belly looked small a few months ago, but now it's been almost five months, and her belly has suddenly become bigger. Her belly is larger than the norm, so there's a possibility of it being twins, but this can't be confirmed until the last two months of the pregnancy. What she has to do now is to take good care of her body and wait for the birth in the near future.

Hu Rong is very happy to hear about the possibility of twins. She is most happy about the thought of their child having a companion from birth, it is good for siblings to play together since childhood.

She thought about how she used to be the only girl in the family, and her brothers were also much older, which led to her always being alone at home.

The two went back to the county government just like that, and after they got back, Hu Rong had already returned to the way she was when she came out.

Let's just talk about the third wife. After returning home, she immediately went to Mrs. Hu and told her about it. As a result, Mrs. Hu slapped her big mouth, and half of her face was swollen.

"Third daughter-in-law, let me tell you, don't talk nonsense here, Hu Rong has left with someone long ago, how could she still be here. Are you trying to trick me? Don't think I would forget you're also responsible for the matter of the eldest son. Let me tell you, you need to hurry up and go back to get the money. The sick boy had a fever yesterday, so you need get him a doctor, or you will go back to your mother's house. Useless things, if it weren't for you, how could our son be entangled by this mess," Mrs. Hu said a lot of words without breathing.

The third wife was naturally unwilling to hand over the money, but it was even more uncomfortable when she thought that she would be driven back to her natal family because of this.

In the end, Mrs. Hu didn't expect the third wife to suddenly swear that what she said was true, Hu Rong was really still here, and she was dressed gorgeously. It looked like she had a lot of money, and she was living a good life with that man.

Now Mrs. Hu hesitated suddenly, and finally said, "you call everyone at night, and I will tell your father, let's discuss this matter properly."

The third daughter-in-law is swearing poisonously like this, then it is probably true. Mrs. Hu slowly began to think about it, and then she decided to wait for Mr. Hu to make a decision.