Chapter 30

After the two of them had dinner at night, Gu Wenxuan took Hu Rong for a walk in the small garden in the backyard to digest food. Looking at his wife's swollen abdomen, Gu Wenxuan gently supported her waist with his hands.

Just now several doctors and nurses came to feel Hu Rong's pulse, saying that the children are growing well in the womb and are very strong. Hearing this, Hu Rong felt that the pain she had suffered before was worth it.

"Rong'er, I'll take a day off tomorrow, how about I take you out for a stroll?"

Gu Wenxuan thought about it and finally spoke up. It is not easy for his wife to be pregnant with twins. Now that she is only six months into her pregnancy, her belly is already very big. He was afraid that she will have to be anxious and confined herself as she waits for the birth. Afterwards, it will be the postpartum confinement period, and she will definitely not be able to go out.

"Okay, then where are we going?" Hu Rong looked up at her husband and said.

Counting the days, she hasn't gone out for more than two months, and now that she can still walk around, she also wants to go out for a stroll.

"Go to the temple in the suburbs. I will accompany you in a carriage. I heard that the plum blossoms in the backyard are in bloom. Let's go and have a look. If you are tired, you can go to the meditation room to rest." Gu Wenxuan thought for a long time, and finally came up with this idea. Such a great place.

He heard that there are a lot of red plums planted in the backyard of the temple, and they are all in bloom now. In winter, it is also a good place to enjoy the scenery.

Hu Rong nodded.

Bai Momo was listening to the conversation between the two. When she heard that they were going to the temple to see the red plums, she didn't say anything.

Gu Wenxuan immediately asked the butler behind him to lead the team to the temple to make arrangements.

Hearing that the venue was to be cleared and the county government servants were to be brought along, Nanny Bai put her heart into her stomach.

In the early morning of the next day, Hu Rong and Gu Wenxuan were ready to go out after breakfast. The carriage was already set up, and they were accompanied by twenty government servants, as well as the doctor, two medical girls, and Nanny Bai.

The third sister-in-law naturally came to the county with her husband before dawn, and it was getting late in winter, so she naturally didn't dare to go out in the dark by herself, so she sent her child to Mrs. Hu and brought her husband with her to search.

Third brother was naturally also very excited. When he heard his wife said that Hu Rong might with an official, he didn't believe it at first. You must know that several of his brothers had given up after searching around the county, but he also knew that his wife is definitely not a person who will lie about this. After listening to her detailed analysis that day, third brother finally chose to believe in his wife.

The two had already discussed that night. If Hu Rong really followed an official, they would not tell anyone, but secretly find Hu Rong and threatened her, asking for a sum of money, and then sell all the land and houses in the family. Their third family will buy a small house in the county to live in, and used the rest to start a small business to make ends meet.

As for Mrs. Hu and Mr. Hu, they didn't plan to tell them, they will say that they were going to do business in the city, so the money belonged to their family. Otherwise they would have to share it with the other brothers, and it's not sure how much they would have in their hands in the end.

Since eldest brother's accident, third brother and his wife felt that Mrs. Hu and Mr. Hu's favoritism was very blatant, and they knew that the old couple only had the elder brother's family in their mind.