Chapter 10

A few days later, in the capital, Gu family looked at the letter sent back by their family second master, and they were little shocked.

"How can we get married in Songyang County? Is the other party really a girl from a good family with an innocent background?"

Mrs. Gu handed the letter to her husband, and then sat aside, her eyes full of worry.

"The second son has struggled in the officialdom for many years. If he doesn't even know how to judge people, how can he sit on the position of official minister for nearly ten years? You don't worry, if he really likes to marry, let him marry her." After Mr. Gu read the letter, he put the letter aside, and said indifferently.

"Can this work?"

"There's nothing wrong with it. I have no objections. If you have any objections, you can write to him." After Mr. Gu finished speaking, he turned around and left.

The smartest and most capable person in their family is second son, so how can others can deceive him.

In the Songyang County Government, Hu Rong put the chicken soup she had boiled next to Gu Wenxuan.

"It will take some time for the letter to reach to the capital if it's a pigeon sending a letter, but don't worry, I'll keep my word," Gu Wenxuan said while correcting the official document.

"I understand," Hu Rong went out after finishing speaking.

Gu Wenxuan looked up at Hu Rong's back, and the corners of his mouth twitched unnaturally.

'This silly girl...' He sighed and continued to correct the official documents.

As soon as Hu Rong left the room, the cold wind blew, and she quickened her pace back to the bedroom. Thinking of the relationship between the two, she frowned. She didn't know when this neither awkward nor embarrassing relationship-status would end.

Mrs. Gu finally wrote back and agreed, but she also sent her most useful nanny there, and hired a female teacher from the Beijing Women's School to go there with her, and asked them to teach Hu Rong well when the time came. If it's bad, it's bad. If it's really good, she will admit it. After all, it's a second son's first time to take the initiative to marry a wife, and she was usually the one who worried about his marriage before.

Madam Gu suddenly thought of those daughter-in-laws before, and her complexion suddenly changed. She hope this time it will be good wife, who's healthy, and only then will she satisfied. She sent the nanny and the female teacher over there. If she comes to capital, she would need to learn some etiquette beforehand.

It would be even better if second son brought back a son or daughter when he's back.

If she isn't a good one, with this nanny around, her son wouldn't be at a disadvantage, and she would go and clean up mess in person.

After all, no matter how wise and powerful second son of their family is, he is also in the court. As long as this woman can pretend and look good, most men will be easily satisfied.

When Gu Wenxuan received his mother's letter, he began to get the people in the county government to prepare. They had to have the proper etiquette, and they could only be regarded as a serious couple after worshiping the heaven and the earth.

Hu Rong looked at the bright red wedding gown on the bed, and was a little dazed. She didn't expect that they would really get married.

"The 15th of this month is a good day. We will get married on that day. My parents have already agreed. You don't want your family to know, so you don't have to invite them. How about we get married in the county government then? This is a wedding dress, you can try it to see if it fits, if it doesn't fit, I'll ask the embroiderer in the shop to change it." Gu Wenxuan just pushed the door in and said this before going out.

Thinking about it now, Hu Rong blushed a little, but she was still very happy in her heart. This good, she is about to get married, she said silently in her heart.

After closing the doors and windows, she immediately began to try on the wedding clothes. The size was just right, and it fit well on her body, but how did Gu Wenxuan know the size of her clothes.

Even the shoes fit so well

Hu Rong then thought of something, and her face turned red.