Chapter 8

There is a huge difference in strength between men and women, seeing the woman in his arms struggling fiercely, Gu Wenxuan suddenly thought of something, picked up the knife next to him and slashed himself twice.

The whole person suddenly woke up a lot, and seeing Hu Rong in his arms crying and with messy clothes, he quickly stepped back two steps, secretly cursing himself for not being shameful. If he did this and couldn't make the corresponding promises, what would the girl's future life be like.

Hu Rong hurriedly tidied up her clothes, and was about to run out in a hurry, her mind was in a mess.

She has made up her mind that she will marry in the future and live a good life. If her innocence is gone, who else would want her, even the beggars on the street would not be willing.

As soon as she left the door, the cold wind blew through her mind, and she instantly regained consciousness, and the doctor's words came to her mind clearly again. This is not an ordinary drug. If the poison is not relieved, the person may certainly die.

Hu Rong looked up at the sky and suddenly thought of something, she struggled in her heart and went in. Judging by his appearance, he probably won't last long, and it's too late to find a doctor.

Without him, where would she be now, and who may her parents sell her to? She can't even believe that she can live such a stable life now.

"Get out", Gu Wenxuan, who was meditating, immediately reprimanded Hu Rong when he saw her coming in.

Seeing that Gu Wenxuan's complexion turned from red to pale, and his arms were still bleeding, Hu Rong was a little flustered, maybe he was about to die, she thought of something and immediately went to wrap the handkerchief on Gu Wenxuan's wound.

Gu Wenxuan looked at the woman in front of him with some curiosity, but before he could think about it, this sentence came to his ear, "Master, I am willing, willing to serve you."

Then he felt something soft on his lips, and without thinking about it, he hugged Hu Rong's body tightly with his hands.

"You would do it voluntarily?"

Hu Rong nodded.

For a moment, Hu Rong felt as if she was dreaming, but the pain on her body reminded her of what she was going through right now was real.

"I will be responsible for you," Hu Rong laid on the bed, repeating the words that Gu Wenxuan said in her ear over and over in her mind.

In the past, she only thought that he was a rich man from the capital, and she knew that she could not get a status. Later, she knew that he was the county lord in this county, and his family are officials of for the common people. She stayed far away, even if she liked him, she buried it deeply in her heart. She is not worthy of him.

Before she could think it over, Hu Rong fainted directly.

An hour later, Gu Wenxuan looked at the person under him who had already passed out, his eyes softened a lot.

Guessing that she wouldn't wake up for a while, he put on his clothes and went out directly.

In the county government prison, Xiaoya couldn't wait for Gu Wenxuan any longer, and her face became increasingly pale. She knew that no matter what happened in the end, she would die.

Upon seeing Gu Wenxuan, Xiaoya looked ahead with chains on her wrists and ankles. After brains you, she blamed everything on Qin's mother, and in the end, she didn't forget to shed a few more tears.

"I have never indiscriminately killed innocent people in my life, but I know you are not a good person. Those who dare to calculate on me are all in hell now. You go and reminisce with them," Gu Wenxuan spoke and directly executed Xiaoya with one swipe with the sword.

Seeing Xiaoya die in peace, he wiped away the blood on his sword with a handkerchief with no expression on his face, while Xiaohong, who was at the side, saw her sister die so tragically, and fainted directly.

"Wake her up and torture her to see what she knows."

After interrogation, she told the same story as what Xiaoya said before. Gu Wenxuan directly asked people to go to the flower building in disguise.

As soon as he left the county office, Gu Wenxuan suddenly felt that someone was looking at him from a high place. He is a martial artist after all. If he had been on guard before, he wouldn't have been poisoned. He stepped lightly and went directly to the second floor of the inn.

"So it's Huang Wen?"

When this familiar and resentful voice came, Huang Wen was taken aback for a moment, and then laughed. Qin's mother thought of something and fell to the ground, and suddenly felt that her pants become wet.

"I also want to thank Huang Wen for sending me the beautiful lady." As soon as Gu Wenxuan said this, Huang Wen instantly thought that his work was over.

"Unfortunately, you probably won't be able to see it and I won't let you get what you want." After Gu Wenxuan finished speaking, he killed Huang Wen with his sword.

"County master, I was forced," Qin's mother exclaimed quickly as she reflected.

"Take her to the prison, we can interrogate tomorrow," Gu Wenxuan said as he looked at the several guards who had already come up and left as soon as he was done talking.

As soon he heard what Xiaoya had to say, and after seeing Qin's mother and Huang Wen together, he already knew what had transpired.

Gu Wenxuan guessed that the person on the bed should wake up, so he turned around and went back.

Hu Rong woke up and couldn't get up after struggling for a long time. Suddenly someone helped her up. She turned her head and looked, even though she had just done the most intimate thing, she still blushed after seeing him.