Chapter 26

When Bai Momo returned to her room that night, she started to write letters. If such good news came back to the capital, she would not know how happy the master and wife would be.

In the early morning, Hu Rong got up from the bed in a daze, and the person next to her was gone. After she woke up, she unconsciously stroked her stomach with her hands.

Now her child has been conceived, her and Gu Wenxuan's child, when Hu Rong thinks of this, her face is full of smiles.

Then she got out of bed, put on her shoes and socks, and called for water to come in and freshen up.

After a while, Nanny Bai came in, seeing her getting up, she hurried over to help her.

"There are a lot of young madam's favorite foods prepared in the kitchen, which have been kept warm in the pot, and they will be ready for you to eat when you get up."

Hu Rong nodded, then got up and went directly to the dining room.

She wanted to eat the bowl of lean meat porridge, but as soon as she smelled the meat, she immediately felt nauseous, so she put the bowl down immediately.

Pregnancy sickness is a common thing for women, and Bai Momo knew it, and immediately withdrew the thin meat porridge, and gave Hu Rong a bowl of white porridge that she always ate on weekdays. Hu Rong endured the discomfort and ate slowly.

When her sister-in-laws in the family were pregnant in the past, her mother would offer them something good to eat, claiming that it was beneficial to pregnant women, so she directly took the meat porridge, believing that it would be good for the children in her stomach, but sadly she couldn't eat it.

Seeing Hu Rong's eyebrows unconsciously showing a touch of sadness, while stirring the porridge in the bowl, Bai Momo understood, and comforted her: "Young Mistress, although the first three months of pregnancy are the most important, But you can't blindly nourish yourself. At this time, the child has not yet formed. It is best to wait for these three months to supplement. In the first three months, as long as you eat and make sure you don't lose your body, you don't need to worry about anything else."

Hu Rong nodded, and then began to concentrate on eating. She just couldn't eat the meaty ones, but the other ones were pretty good. Bai Nanny also secretly remembered Hu Rong's current preferences.

She has to go to the kitchen to observe Hu Rong's meals these days.

"Mommy, I'll go to the pavilion to study with my teacher later," Hu Rong said after rinsing her mouth, looking at Nanny Bai.

"Don't worry about this. The young mistress has just found out that she is pregnant, so she should cultivate herself for a few days. The first three months are especially important. Wait for the doctor to check your pulse. The baby in your belly is the most important thing. The old slave can accompany madam to the garden for a walk to relax."

"Okay," Hu Rong originally wanted to say that she can study for half a day, and she won't be tired, but what Bai Momo said is right, the child is the most important thing, so she needs to take good care of it first.

Later, after news of Hu Rong's pregnancy spread in the county government, many people sent a lot of gifts and supplements. Hu Rong just asked people to register them and put them in the warehouse.

Gu Wenxuan has been with Hu Rong every day recently. It's strange to say that Hu Rong just couldn't eat meat a few days ago, but now she can't eat anything, and she vomits whatever she eats.

Gu Wenxuan was also worried, so he asked someone to send his official business to the house so that he could also take care of Hu Rong.

The doctor also came to see her, and said that the sickness was more serious in the first three months, which is normal. After three months, her appetite will come back, so she need to take medicine to recuperate.