Chapter 38

After summer, the weather became hotter and hotter, and there were quite a few ice cubes in the main room, which was quite cool.

Unfortunately, the twins are still young, and their room is absolutely not an ideal location to keep chilly regarding their health. Hu Rong had placed two pots of ice placed far away from them, so that the two little guys wouldn't be too hot to sleep at noon.

Ice was dug by the river in the late winter of last year, and is now stored in the ice chamber of the county government. There are as many as needed.

Hu Rong finally lulled her daughter to sleep, she picked up the needle and thread beside her and continued to make small sachets for Sister Yan. The little girl was bitten by a mosquito for some reason last night, and her body was covered in red packets.

She asked people to find some Chinese medicinal materials for repelling mosquitoes, grind them into powder, and put them in this sachet. When the children goes to sleep at night, she will hang them on their bedside.

After a while, Nanny Bai also came in. Looking at the wet nurse who was gently fanning the two children, she nodded unconsciously, and then went to make mosquito repellent sachets for the children with Hu Rong.

Although Brother Heng is not as serious as his sister, he still has some mosquito bites on his body. Nanny Bai took the blue silk cloth from the side and started to sew for him.

Hu Rong spent the afternoon making six small sachets for Sister Yan, all of which were made of red silk.

After the two little guys had enough food and drink at night, the two drowsy little guys saw that there were small sachets hanging on their little beds, and stared at them for a while, babbling non-stop, and waving their little chubby hands.

The twins are now one year and a month old, and they often babble with their mouths. They can stand still and walk a bit, but they are a little unsteady. The two children have also learned how to call them 'father and mother'.

Their pronunciation is not very accurate, but Hu Rong knew that they was calling for her when she heard it, so she quickly tapped Sister Yan's nose with her finger.

Seeing that Brother Heng had fallen asleep, Hu Rong hurriedly lowered her body to gently coax Sister Yan, and patted her with her hands. After all, she is a baby, and she began to squint her drowsy eyes after a while.

After the two children fell asleep, Hu Rong asked the nurse to take care of them and went back to the main room.

At this moment, Gu Wenxuan was lying on a soft bed with a book in his underwear, his tight and smooth muscle lines could be vaguely seen through the baggy underwear, Hu Rong thought of something and turned around quickly, and went directly to the bed.

Gu Wenxuan just glanced at Hu Rong, then put down the book in his hand, and approached her.

Then he pulled Hu Rong into his arms, and Hu Rong hugged his waist directly to lay on his chest. Hearing this familiar and safe heartbeat, Hu Rong directly kissed Gu Wenxuan's mouth. Kissing him lightly.

Gu Wenxuan directly fixed her head with his hand, deepening their kiss.

After kissing, the two hugged each other out of breath, the atmosphere in the room instantly became ambiguous, Gu Wenxuan's face also changed suddenly, and Hu Rong shrank subconsciously under the quilt.

Unexpectedly, Gu Wenxuan became mischievous and kept saying some love words in Hu Rong's ear. Seeing that his wife couldn't bear it anymore, Gu Wenxuan even coaxed her into saying something he loved to hear.

Afterwards, the two hugged each other heartily. Looking at the drowsy Hu Rong, Gu Wenxuan kissed her earlobe, carried her directly behind the screen to wash.

Wife is Delicate and Beautiful [HIATUS]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें