Chapter 141

👼 MY ANGEL 👼

👼 MY ANGEL 👼

He held her shoulders and pinned her to the bed to keep her in place. He didn't wait for her to calm down or stop screaming; he just talked over her.

“If you don't open your legs for me and please me, I will strip your clothes off and photograph you naked. And then I will put it online, bringing you nothing but shame and disgrace!”

When Elsa heard that, she froze. She immediately turned pale.

She looked into his evil-looking eyes, filled with lust.

Elsa's eyes always gave away her emotions; they always told too much.

They showed exactly what she was feeling, so Raffi saw the fear in her eyes and immediately knew this would work.

“Yes, Viper, I will strip your clothes off and take pictures of you in exposing poses, humiliating you online, making you bring disgrace to the beloved Serpens’ Prince.

“And you know what? That shouldn't be all. Maybe it would be more shameful if you were seen sleeping with someone who isn’t your husband. How about that? Huh?... Imagine the entire country waking up to seeing your nudes and your sextape?”

“Imagine what would become of you if a video of Mrs. Callahan being raped is circulated online?”

He laughed like a maniac. “Oh, sweet Viper, think of the headlines... ‘The wife of the honorable and respectable Jeremy Callahan in a sextape with another man.’

“Do you think you will remain the daughter-in-law of the Callahans if that happens? After your reputation and honor as a woman are tainted? Do you think your fancy boytoy will still be with you after you embarrass him like that? He will divorce you, Viper. The entire family will want you gone. Which will work for me because then I can have you all to myself.”

When he saw her frozen and not moving, he felt he had gotten her where he wanted her.

He leaned in and reached for her lips. Even though Elsa was afraid of that threat, she couldn't bring herself to kiss anyone else.

She only wanted Jeremy. So when he tried to kiss her again, she turned her head to the side and resisted, again.

When Raffi saw this, he boiled with anger. That was it; he didn't care what she wanted. He didn't care about getting her consent. He was taking her whether she wanted it or not.

At that moment, he grabbed her shirt and tore it open. Buttons flew all around the room as he exposed her chest. Raffi's eyes lit up when he saw the amazing breasts she was carrying. He couldn't wait to touch them.

But Elsa was still resisting. She still didn't allow him to touch her. In his frustration with her, he took his phone from his pocket and turned on the camera.

“I will start taking pictures of you right this minute if you don't give me what I want!”

Wow guys... Part one has 10k reads, and this one has 1k... That's insane. Thank you so much for giving my novel a chance.

What can I say except...

Me alegro de que nos hayamos encontrado.

Or in Russian..

Я рад, что мы нашли друг друга

Or in English...

I'm glad we found each other.🤗🫂

🤗🫂