★chapter 182★

👼 MY ANGEL 👼

👼 MY ANGEL 👼

Elsa slowly walked over to her bed and lay flat, staring at the white ceiling.

She didn't want to think about anything because her mind was tired. She quietly looked at the ceiling as her eyes slowly started to close.

Elsa found herself seated in a dining room that resembled the one from her childhood when she lived with her mom.

She was comfortably seated with three other people who looked exactly like her. Surprisingly, she wasn't freaking out at all.

One of them was dressed like a princess, wearing a sparkly crown on her head.

Another was dressed like a dark queen, with black dyed hair, dark eyes, black lipstick, black eyeshadow, and a black gown. She also wore a black crown.

The last one was dressed like a mental patient, looking pale and tired. Elsa herself was in her regular clothes, the kind she wore daily and casually.

They were all at the table, pouring tea into tiny cups and taking cookies from a tray in the middle.

"Elsa, if someone sees what you're doing all in the name of love, they will think you've gone mad," the dark Elsa said, her dark eyes showing displeasure.

"But who knows the goodness of a tree except the one who sits under its shade and eats its fruits?" Elsa herself answered.

"As much as beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, he is still not yours to have. He belongs to someone else," Princess Elsa said to her.

"But it's never too late to mend," the Elsa dressed like a patient said.

Princess Elsa and dark Elsa turned to her with a questioning look.

"A hen does not break her own eggs. If he wanted to take care of us, he would have taken care of us," Princess Elsa argued.

"They say pleasant words will draw the snake from its hole. But we can all agree that we gave in too fast. He never even apologized for what he did wrong. What makes you think he will ever change?" Dark Elsa asked.

Elsa herself started wondering why they were talking using proverbs and wise sayings.

"And besides, meeting him was an accident. He wasn't supposed to be in our life," Dark Elsa added.

"Things don't just happen by accident," Elsa argued.

"Oh really? After everything that has happened, do you still think that you and Jeremy can be together?" Dark Elsa asked. She did not want to be with him, at least not anymore, not after the insults.

"He did show he cared, he did show some love. It wasn't imaginary. He can come around, he just needs time," Elsa said.

"One shouldn't miss the forest for the trees. Sometimes you get so focused on small details that you may miss the larger context. He has shown us nothing but contempt from the first day he laid eyes on us. And suddenly he is forgiven because he gave us ice cream?"

"I'm with dark Elsa. I refuse to be spit on or yelled at by Jeremy's mother. That woman has no class. I am now afraid of her," Princess Elsa said.

"True, but I'm not really afraid of her. I just try to respect her for now. The reason I'm not afraid is that empty vessels make the loudest noise," Dark Elsa said with a smirk.

"You do realize you just called your mother-in-law stupid, right?" Patient Elsa asked.

"Come on, she just shouts a lot and believes things so quickly without any context," Dark Elsa said.

"Doesn't that make Jeremy stupid too? Doesn't he also shout and believe without hearing us out?" Princess Elsa said.

"I see what you did there," Patient Elsa chuckled, covering her mouth with her hand.

"So, are we moving on, right? To someone who will treat us like a queen?" Princess Elsa asked.

They all turned to look at Elsa and waited for her response.

Elsa shook her head. "But I can't let go, I just can't."

Dark Elsa got angry when she heard that. "I can't either, guys. I'm sorry," Patient Elsa said.

This made Dark Elsa look at her confused. "Weren't you leaning to our side just a moment ago?" Dark Elsa asked.

"Actually," Princess Elsa said, getting Dark Elsa's attention.

"I hate him, but I love him. So, I'm not sure if I am on anyone's side. I want us to dump him, yes... But, I also want him to come to us like a knight in shining armor on top of a noble steed, and get on his knee and ask for forgiveness. And then we ride into the sunset and live happily ever after,"
she said with dreamy eyes. Dark Elsa sighed in frustration, annoyance, and irritation.

"Have we forgotten what Alex said? What he has done to us so far? How come 'once bitten, twice shy' doesn't apply to us?" she asked, irritated.

"But, what the heart desires is its medicine. We did not choose to love him."

"When I take over, that will not be the case. I will make sure to kill that stupid love and make that man pay for the horrible treatment we have gotten," Dark Elsa said with a sly smile. Elsa looked at her confused.

"What do you mean when you take over?" Just then, Elsa felt something touching her legs.

Something warm but a little cold compared to her skin, on her bare legs. It made her half awake at first, but the moment she felt it moving upwards on her right leg, her eyes shot open.

She lifted her head a little to see what it was curiously, only to see a long black snake on her leg.

A blood-curdling, ear-piercing scream came out of her mouth as she leaped out of bed and ran towards the door. She kept screaming the entire time and tried to open the door, but it wouldn't budge.

It took her an awfully long few seconds to remember she had locked the door.

She turned the key and opened the door quickly to run away without looking at the snake, only to bump into Lui at her door.