part 50|Welcome back Y/n|

A/n: I'm shocked that it has made it to 50 chapters. Originally I was thinking it would go up to 20 parts max but here we are!!

SONG OF THE CHAPTER: sparks - Coldplay

After that event, no one came to visit Y/n. It had been days since then and she had not spoken once. She sat in the corner of the room staring at the wall like she had done before.

All the time spent alone was getting to her, slowly making her lose her mind.

Huge dark semi-circles formed beneath her eyes over the time spent in the cell. The only time she moved was when she decided to fight with walls. It was one of the ways she had chosen to stay fit.

Her knuckles were swollen and bloody but she didn't care. It kept her knowing she was alive.

It was early morning and Tony had appeared at her cell door.

"Y/n"

She looked up with a blank expression on her face.

"I've been given orders to take you back to your room. You can leave now." He smiled

Her eyes softened at what he said, a glint of hope in her eyes.

"Really?" Her voice cracked after having not spoken in a long time.

"Yeah. Welcome back kid," He smirked

She got up slowly, still thinking it was a trick, and made her way to the door.

Tony stood to the side and moved his arms to gesture towards the hallway.

The guards had moved and finished their shift for the last time.

"So I take it I missed a lot?" Y/n asked with a smirk.

"Well, not too much. You did miss Clint falling from the vent flat onto his face one day. And at one point we had an entire cupboard dedicated to pop tarts for Thor but he quickly ate them all." He laughed.

When they had made it to the living room, everyone was there doing their own thing.

She stood in the hallway smiling.

Oh, how she had missed their stupid faces.

"I have a gift!" Tony spoke loudly towards the team, putting his arm around Y/n.

"Y/n!" They all shouted

Natasha ran over and immediately hugged the girl with all her strength.

Even letting out a few tears, Natasha buried her head into Y/n's neck.

Y/n didn't hug back.

She was too shocked. They still liked her. Natasha still loved her. Even after all this time, they were still welcoming to her.

Instead, her eyes released a few tears that landed gracefully onto the other girl's shoulder. Her shaky arms slowly wrapped around her returning the gesture, as the rest of the group came over to greet her once again.

Gently, Natasha placed a kiss on Y/n's forehead.

"I'm so happy to see you again, I wish I could've seen you sooner," Natasha spoke softly in a calming voice.

"That doesn't matter anymore, I'm here now."

"Welcome back Y/n."

A/n: the end.

For now?

Honestly, I can't lie I feel quite sad about ending but I figured this would be the best place to leave it. I also have used up most of my ideas.

I think if I was to continue it, I'd probably write about civil war.

Thank you ♡