Introduction

this is solely my work so i hope no one uses it without my consent....
all the characters are fictional.
and this is your cute author second work.

Anshika sharma
main female character

age 19 years old persuing psychology,
sweet bubbly sunshine girl but only infront of her family she likes to be in her own book world and doesn't like attention and fears one person and stay away from him and he is her brother's bestfriend who is very intimidating.

age 19 years old persuing psychology,sweet bubbly sunshine girl but only infront of her family she likes to be in her own book world and doesn't like attention and fears one person and stay away from him and he is her brother's bestfriend who is v...

(Anshika aesthetic)
.

Aditya oberoi
main male character
who built his kingdom on his own at the age of just 17 and now he is 24 at the age of just 24 he is the richest person in delhi, one of the most handsome bachelor in business world in country.
the ruthless dominant and obsessive guy who has his eyes set on a little girl who is 5 years younger than her and is his bestfriend little sister he can do anything for her even if she asks his own life but can't see a single tear in her eyes , he only knows how to take and ut doesn't matter if it's good way or bad.

(Aditya aesthetic)
.

(All the pictures are from Pinterest)