7

the car drive to her home was silent the tension in air was visible one was scared and confused by someone behaviour and one was cursing himself for reacting on his impulsiveness without thinking and after that thinking she hates him more but the latter didn't knew he gave her a sense of security a little bit showing his impulsiveness.

the drive came to hault as Aditya got off the car and walked around to open the door for Anshika she was going to open the door but he opened it for her and placed his hand over the car upper wall so she didn't bump her head or get hurt but his face was void of any emotions.

she got off the car and without looking at his face rushed into her home he was standing there looking at her disappearing figure into her home after confirming that she got in safely he went back towards the driving seat and hop in as he started driving.

the latter came back to his company because he had pending meetings with the cheif minister and some industrialists.

but his mind never left her thaughts.

he was determined to get all the answers to his questions

*in evening*

Aditya phone rang he didn't wanted to talk to anyone but when he saw its shivank his bestfriend he picked up and said "hello"

"Aditya did something happened when you picked up Anshika"

shivank questions made him think about his impulsive actions and worried if something bad happened to Anshika giving break to his thoughts he asked "what happened?? , why are you asking!? , is everything okay??".

"Anshika didn't came out of her room whole evening she has locked herself in her room I'm worried about her and when she opened  her eyes were red and fluffy like she cried whole afternoon and she is not telling me anything!! saying she is fine and nothing happened but i know something happened to her"

shivank reply made him froze as he thought is this because of me??...
stopping his thoughts he directly asked

"does Anshika gets panic attack??"
Aditya didn't knew why he asked this but he wanted answers and he was this much desperate that he didn't care if shivank get's suspicious of him he just wanted answers.

shivank got worried hearing his bestfriend questions as he quickly asked "did she get panic attack again wait it almost disappeared for last one year it's her first time getting panic attack after one year".

hearing shivank answer Aditya felt a cold shiver ran down his spine as he thought of her getting the panic attack for numerous times and thinking of seeing her in that condition felt more worse but for now he was determined to  torture before killing the reason and people behind them he felt like fury , Anger bubbling inside of his chest.

after sometime he hung up the call with shivank and told his assistant to get all the information of Anshika including medical history and everything because ofcourse he can't ask this to shivank it would be suspicious and shivank is very protective towards Anshika .

Aditya was feeling bad for not being there for her and that's because he didn't seen her most of the time because she always make excuses not to show up whenever he goes to her home to meet his friend and his parents sometimes it was a excuse so that he can see her but he never get lucky but after shivank parents anniversary he get lucky to saw her two times and saw her raw emotions on her face it doesn't matter it was hate or anything all it matters he get to see her and because of this his emotions and feelings for her were getting intense he could do anything for her he can even bring the world down on his knees for her.

(Aditya POV)
fuck that freaking bastards how dare they I'm gonna enjoy torture them my heart is stinking thinking of her getting through this Alone my little pie.

i was in my own thoughts of torturing the people behind my little pie life misery i heard a knock i said
"come in" in my cold and dominant voice as i Stare at the city from my glass wall in fury .

my assistant came and gave all the information of Anshika medical and school history and went back yeah i know only in school she could get hurt fuck i can't even think of getting her hurt it's peirceing my heart just thinking about this.

i went to my chair and took her medical history first my hands were shaking this is my first time getting scared of seeing the results of  someone medical history but again it's not just someone it's my little pie.

my heart sank the moment my eyes met the number of times she gets appointment of psychologist it shows she was traumatized and it's related to some school bullying case she even tried to suicide two or three times she was getting medical help for almost three years and was getting better with time and she stopped her treatment one year ago.

my heart was getting stabbed with needles that were pricking into my heart it was giving me the pain i never felt i was feeling anger and the emotions that i never thought i have.

amd it was my all fucking fault if i would have protected her or not thought of giving her time when she never cames down whenever i go to her home if i would have known she was hurting herself or she was in dipression i would've help her .

but i was a fucking newsense that was not thinking about her but myself i hate myself for this.

but fuck i do know now and i will kill them all when she would never see them anywhere i would console her amd protect her from everyone i would held her in my arms fuck I'm aroused just thinking of her body touching mine i mentally slapped myself saying it's not the fucking time to get aroused or anything.

i smirked sitting on my ceo chair rotating it thinking of many ways of torturing those bastards who hurt my little pie no one dare to hurt what's mine and this time i will give everyone a pre lesson not to touch what's mine hurting is another thing.

_______________________________________