19

*one week later*

Anshika was in her room reading when two guests came to her home and both were her big brother's bestfriends Aditya and Dev with her big brother.

Aditya was not going to come but when he heard that dev is coming at shivank home he couldn't bring himself not to go because ofcourse dev and anshika was close so he didn't want dev to get close to her more even though he knew that their was nothing but a brother sister relation still he doesn't liked a single bit that anshika talks to dev or someone else and that lead to Aditya at shivank home.

everyone was sitting in living area but Anshika was unknown at the fact that they are sitting downstairs.

she was laying on her bed her back facing the ceiling and she was reading a book on her mobile while devouring lolipop that was bought by Aditya yup she took the lolipop and candies she even put some in a jars amd decorated on her study, craft, and bed side table lamp just like she always wanted.

the jar that was on her table lamp was on her bed near her chest as she put her chin on the glass jar that was decorated cutely and was filled with lolipop and candies and she was smiling while reading sometimes giggling in her own.

Dev stood up as he went towards the stairs to go upstairs to meet Anshika seeing this Aditya followed him with shivank.

shivank didn't thought that Aditya was going upstairs because of his jealousy and anger towards dev but because of the reaction anshika will give them after meeting dev.

Anshika was in shorts and a cute tank top and those were also white with some cherry designs she was thrashing her legs on bed while giggling and reading.

her bedroom door suddenly flew open silently Anshika didn't knew as she was busy giggling reading in her phone and was blushing so much while thrashing her leg back and fourth on her bed excitedly.

Everyone was watching her controlling their laugh but what catch Aditya eyes was the candy jars in her both tables and her clothes, her sweet smell fills his nostrils when he took a breath in her room and he felt his cock twitch in his pants, no one can see her face just can hear her giggling because her back was facing them seeing that Aditya eyes fell on Anshika's ass as his eyes linger a little on her ass but he quickly look away they were waiting for her to notice them and he was blushing a little seeing the jars filled with the candies and lolipop that was bought by him so close to her a little jealous but happy.

"yeah i love you, i love you, i love you, i love you soo much" Anshika said excitedly blushing so much holding the jar tightly closed to her chest when she was reading the confession in her phone but when she turned her smiled dropped as she saw the trio and Shivank, dev burst out laughing hearing her as she cleared her throat.

All the time Aditya was glaring at her his jealousy and anger was bubbling inside his heart and the need to claim her right now was felt like a need to him a need like a water and air.

he was looking at her phone in fury ignoring everything anshika didn't notice as she climbed out of her bed and said dev bhaiya excited while smiling dev went to her and hugged her Aditya felt more anger and his anger went towards dev.

dev felt a chill ran down on his spine he felt goosebumps suddenly but shrugged and thought maybe because Anshika room is cold and pulled her cheeks and Anshika slapped his hand away and said "don't pull my cheeks i don't like it i hate it"

dev laughed and shivank shook his head laughing and hug her and kissed her forehead and said "what were you reading princess" hearing this dev teased her and said

"obviously the confession of her crush" anshika rolled her eyes and said "as if I don't have something better and most importantly i don't have any crush and even if i do have I'm confused which one you are talking about dev bhaiya you know i have many ohh god my poor babies always fight for my attention" and laughed and dev also burst out laughing shivank laughed and shook his head as he knew Anshika never react to any boy like that so he was chill about the thing and he knew she was talking about her kdrama crush.

meanwhile Aditya anger was getting thin as he was going to turn and left before he do something rash and made a fool of himself but got freeze "Aditya wait we are also coming" he heard shivank said.

he waited as dev hugged anshika then anshika hugged shivank also and hugged Aditya too forgotten about her shyness towards him while she was busy in her own dreamland where her favourite character just confessed to the female character while choking her that's why she also excited jumped while saying i love you earlier.

sensing her tiny cute a little chub hands wrap around his waist Aditya got freeze feeling her this close his Anger suddenly dump a little but not fully as shivank and dev walk towards door and walked downstairs thinking Aditya is following them but he was not anshika pulled herself and went to bed and sat Aditya felt the warmth turning into cold and the anger that was calmed down a little went more up as his eyes landed on anshika.

he tried to calm down and not do any rash decision that'll make his anshika far away but the subtle need to mark her his was rather bigger than anything and he was afraid if he wait any longer anshika might start liking someone else and he didn't want that happened and for stopping this their was only one thing he thought in his mind that was filled with haterd and anger towards he doesn't even know so he took steps and look at Anshika.

anshika eyes went to the person and her delulu broke as her shyness grew and Aditya said "little pie don't test my patience don't touch any other men, don't think about any other men when I'm infront of you even when I'm not" .

hearing Aditya words anshika eyes widened as she felt chill down her spine because of his words and his intimidating possesive tone but she tried to be confident and replied " M... Mr Aditya it's not your con..cern if i think or what i do with other men's" after saying that anshika mentally slapped herself for stuttering.

Hearing anshika his Anger grew because Anshika words were like a fuel to his anger that was making the fire grew and Aditya was ready to burn in those flames as he suddenly clutch Anshika throat not roughly but to show her she was playing with fire that will burn her.

her eyes widened as she clutch hia hand with both of her hands to steady herself and was going to say something but Aditya urge to show her whom she belongs were high on edge so he pressed his lips against her he asked for entrance while he tried to open her lips but when she didn't so he bite her and when she winced and opened her lips Aditya quickly thrust his tongue roughly into her mouth and trased her every single corner of mouth he kissed her like he couldn't get enough and he didn't in actual he was getting addicted to her lips like her lips was a drug for him he sucked he bite her he did that while his hand was clutching her throat she was hitting his chest and wriggling but he didn't left her but hold her waist and pulled her more closer he was sucking her soul and was combining with his own when he saw she was breathless so he left her lips Even through he didn't want to and he attached his forehead with her his eyes closed Anshika was left breathless and her face was flushed but she froze hearing his next words.

"don't provoke me little pie i forget the word patience in front of you" Aditya said this as he kissed her forehead and went downstairs without glancing her one more time.

_______________________________________

hope you guys liking it love you all my readers ♡

follow my Instagram to my lovely readers🥺
@sanvi_bookworm