16

(Anshika POV)

"coming mumma" i yell from my room i went downstairs while running on stairs and jump on BI back while laughing and kissed his cheek from behind while giggling.

as i look and saw everyone was laughing seeing us and my mom shook her head at my childish behaviour but as always BI held me tightly first he scolded me and then he spun me on his back while laughing with me and suddenly my eyes went wide and i stopped laughing.

"put me down I'm dizzy BI" i said lying as BI put me down and held me close smiling so i won't fall and i peeked my head and looked at the person behind BI and thought what is he doing and did i saw him smiling a bit no way Aditya oberoi will be never smile i must be hallucinating i thought and look up at BI and smiled and went to mum and asked.

"why did you called me downstairs mumma??" I ask curious and then she said "i thought someone likes icecream and" without letting her complete i cut her off in middle and scream excitedly "ice-cream".

without wasting another second i sprint into kitchen and pulled open the freezer and saw my eyes widened but still confused as i took out one cone ice-cream and unwrap it as i eat a bite and went near mom and asked

"mom why did you bring cone ice-cream so much didn't you always buy the container one you said that's same"

i ask even though i love cone icecream but mom always buy the tub one .

everyone started laughing only one person was not laughing and that was Mr Aditya he was looking at me lovingly and proudly at himself did he get yet another trofy for his aesthetic of doing business?? i joke as i thought then mom said something that made me freeze as my eyes went to Mr Aditya and i stop eating my icecream.

"Aditya bought all this and some more things for you" she voiced as she looked at the big bag that was placed on the dinning table i took another bite of my icecream as i look at dinning table i can't just waste my icecream i don't care who baught it the thing is it's my favourite so i didn't stopped eating it just because he baught it.

i walk to dining table and glance around at everyone before i look into the bag everyone was looking at me smiling as Aditya shook his head slightly with a smile on his face only i noticed it no one else.

"I'm not seeing what's inside" i said taking step back and narrowed my eyes which made everyone burst out laughing listening to me while Aditya smile replace with something i couldn't understand.

"Princess swear this time it's not anything scary or any prank" BI said and mom dad nodded their head while smiling and Aditya looked at shivank with curious and confused eyes and asked "wait why would she think it's some scary thing or any prank".

BI burst out laughing and replied "one time when we went to our relatives for some function our some cousins scared her with a scary prank because she always stay quiet and alone"

"how??" Aditya asked and i glare at BI as he said "they said it's a present for princess because they don't get to meet her often and Bring the big box and when she hesitantly open the box suddenly she got scared because their was nothing but a guy who was wearing ghost clothes and makeup she cried after that much and didn't talk to anyone even if they act the sweetest that's why she is saying this"

BI explain and Aditya looked at me he didn't laugh but smile a little with some unknown things which i thought maybe he was not thinking.

"i promise Anshika there is nothing to be scared of" Aditya Said reasuring me i frown for some seconds he called my name i don't know why i didn't like he always calls me little pie i don't know why but i like that somehow today he managed to make me irritate  as i said "i don't want to see" it came out somehow rudely and with annoyed tone i don't know why i don't like something but i don't know what!!.

i pushed my half eaten icecream towards someone hand without looking as i went upstairs annoyed with no reason.