38

Shivank was fuming in anger and he had an argument with his mom because she was trying to tell him that the marriage is already done and Aditya is a nice guy they know him for years but shivank felt betrayed and anger by his friend whom he always supported even krutika he loved her like his own sister but she did something like that, most of all everyone decided to play with his sister emotions who was just 19, his only sister whom he pampered like a glass doll and the last thing shivank expected was Aditya to hurt her and krutika whom he give soo much love even when her own brother was cold and distant sometimes but she decided to play with his sister because of their silly assumptions.

How could they decided to play and match make his little sister who was attending college when clearly anshika never liked Aditya she never even came out of her room whenever he visited how is she supposed to stay with him near him no way in hell shivank is gonna let anything or anyone come near his precious sister.

Anshika was sleeping right now as the doctor gave her meds to calm down after shivank got her home she was panicking because of the things that happened so suddenly she always were the quiet one and boy's this subject was very difficult in her life.

Raised in a soft bubble that shivank  created for her, she didn't knew the intensity of wrongs in outside world and most importantly she was intimidated by Aditya how could you expect her to live with him let alone as a married couple.

Anshika mom went into her room shutting the door behind as she sat at the edge of bed and run her fingers through anshika hair as she caressed her daughter face seeing the dried tears she knew she cried , feeling sympathy for her daughter as she knew anshika was very precious to her brother, shivank treated her and raised her delicately she also knew shivank heart broke seeing his baby sister like that_

Shivank was all fine he never gave attention to his health he was built with harshness as he was older son and he avoided his health always but when it's his sister he just can't handle anything, even when they fight shivank was the one who come back after few minutes to say sorry because even though anshika was the quiet child but with her brother she was the loudest person and seeing her quietness he just become desperate to hear her voice and ended up making up for her and also because he knew if he said sorry anshika will automatically apologize for everything.

Feeling someone warmth anshika opened her eyes and still as tear roll down her eyes and she hugged her mother anshika mom hugged her back rubbing her back as she said "how is my baby??".

"Mom I'm scared" Anshika sobbed with broken voice as her mother sighed pulling back and wiped her tears and said "will you listen to mom you know mom wants your best right?".

Anshika was confused but nodded at her mom, " Baby I think you should accept this.... " Hearing her mom anshika panicked and shook her head as a cry left her throat and she said cutting her mom off "I can't I can't mom he'll kill me I'm scared of him".

Her mom calmed her and said " Why do you think he'll kill you baby Aditya is a nice guy" Her mom was confused by her reaction.

"He hates me mom you don't know how he treated me when I was at his home" Anshika replied remembering his ignorance and avoidance.

Anshika mom got worried as she cupped her face and said "baby you were at his home when krutika wedding was held he must be busy and you know he is a business man how do you expect him to be busy and gave you all attention *sigh* I just want to tell you think before doing anything we all want best for you Aditya is not gonna stop you from pursuing your studies_

And he is well mannered and I know he'll take good care of ny baby, in your life you have to marry someone if not now then later with someone who'll be totally stranger isn't it better if you give chance to Aditya rather than a stranger and I know he loves you that's why he was so angry and I know you are thinking about age and all but do you know nanu married me to your dad when I was just 18 years old and your dad was 26, you have seen right your dad loves mom soo much why don't you try giving Aditya a chance sometimes unexpected things are the bestest things baby".