14

(Aditya POV)

my little pie is so cute but still I'm confused how did she managed to talk to me like that while we chat earlier because she always hated me didn't even come downstairs from her room forgot atleast she talked to me my mood is already great after i had a talk with my little pie but still i hate that she called me Mr Aditya she should have just called my name instead of being so formal.

but she is still small so maybe out of respect but I'm just grateful she didn't said bhaiya to me otherwise i would've lost it gosh I can't even think about this because i clearly remember that bastard of a friend of shivank whom she talks like a normal person even jokes with him i hate it man i feel like shooting my all bullets in his brain for being close to my little pie but I'm happy she calls him bhaiya ji.

i smiled thinking about my little pie she always respect everyone she never even talk to any boy because she feels uncomfortable calling them by their name and all she said bhai whenever anyone try to talk to her atleast it's in my favour that she calls me Mr Aditya but don't worry my little pie you will soon call me by my name i smirked thinking about how it will roll down my name from her lips.

god I just want kiss the fuck out of her lips they looks so juicy everytime i look at them i just feel like eating them well don't worry I'll eat even her some day but until then I'll wait for her and I'm just so happy she said I'm her close one she cried in front of me even though i hate the mere thought of her crying and i was even angry when i saw her crying that day but she said she only cries in front of her close one so it's a big thing for me thinking my little pie feels comfortable enough to cry in my arms.

About her crush i got information that he was a bastard and he shifted to another city good for him he got saved and I'm happy that she doesn't like him now but still their is some jealousy in me for him how he managed to be liked by my little pie how dare he !!.

and thinking about the earlier chat i really don't want my little pie to think she can ever disturb me no she can never I'm all her my body ,my soul, my happiness, my thoughts, my money, my time,my everything.

my everything belongs to her just like her everything belongs to me.

she can use it how ever she it please her and little did she know i can do anything for her if she wants me to kill someone i would do it if she wants me to be on my knees i would gladly because she is my queen and i can fo anything for her .

but if she wants me to kill myself I can't because i need to live with her, close to her, to feel her and I don't care if anyone thinks I'm greedy or selfish or anything .

and if she or anyone thinks they can steal her away from me then they should be ready for their last breath because no one can apart her from me.