39

ᴀᴅɪᴛʏᴀ ᴘᴏᴠ)

I was getting a different feeling instead of sleeping peaceful as I thought I was doing exact opposite, I was turning in my bed as if something was wrong but I couldn't point out what it was, I ignored shivank calls he tried many times and after that I got the message the work is done but something is wrong I didn't felt at ease as I thought it would be fun, must be because my little pie was sad seeing her precious brother arrested.

I was lost in my thoughts it's 2:00 am but I was still wide awake I turned as my phone ring again getting annoyed I turn to switch off my phone because the feeling was strong and shivank call was making me annoyed again.

I turned as I reached for my phone and my breath hitched seeing my little pie call without wasting any second I picked up because no matter what little pie comes first.

Picking up I heard sobbing and sniffling soft voice and I instantly stood up , I can even hear shivank and officer voice but I royally ignored them but the question was what my little pie was doing in police station ignoring it I said "little pie".

"Mr aditya.. " She was going to say but then I think shivank took the phone from her and yelled in phone as I shriek from the loud noise direct in my ear and put the phone away from my ear "aditya fuck whatever you want to do, I swear you messed with the wrong person you shouldn't have drag anshika in this because of you she is hurt" What the fuck how is this anything related to her I specially told the commissioner anshika shouldn't get involve in this, I swear if she get even a little scratch I'm gonna take my time killing everyone if not I'll burn the whole police station.

Without changing I went to the police station without wasting any time driving their or you can say racing.

Stopping the car outside of police station I walked out of the car and went inside everyone greeted even though I was drunk and my hand was bleeding from the previous cuts although I'm in mess they still don't forget their place little bastards i went as I hear the commotion from other side as I went or ran towards the voice my soul left my body, my heart shattered seeing the view in front of me.

I ran as I took my little pie in my arms who was unconscious on the bench as shivank was getting beaten up by many officer and I yell "stop the fuck it".

My voice boomed as they get away from him and he quickly stood up ignoring his blooded body and ran to us and said "take her to the hospital they hit her head into cell".

My blood boiled as I run out of the police station and shivank run behind me we got in our car as I drove to the hospital speeding up and reached the hospital as they took her to emergency care and I held doctor collar as I growled and said "if....*sigh* just get the hell quickly treat her I'll give you one maximum hour or you'll see the god me giving you the seven minutes then it'll be your call who you want to remember in them".

I pushed the doctor away as he gulped and rushed into the room.

I turned as I got surprised by the sudden punch that got me dizzy because I was damn drunk I stumbled as shivank held my collar and said "because of you she got hurt and you claim to love her aditya your sick obsession is gonna hurt her how can you claim to love her when you clearly love hurting her how dare you file the complaints against us it was fine till you mess with me but you dragged her".

Hell I held my head as it was throbbing and looked at him intoxicated and said "I really have no idea how the hell they arrested her and why did they treated her like that I know i was blinded by the rage that I wanted to destroy you I wanted to take away everything you cherish but I never intended to hurt hell not even in my dreams trust me I really love her give me one chance please shivank don't you trust me you trusted me even when I didn't trust myself then why not now?".