41

(ᴀɴsʜɪᴋᴀ ᴘᴏᴠ)

Two more years then I'll be leaving this house my home sweet home, my room and my memories I thought as the door swing open and aditya came out as I look at him, he tried taking steps closer to me I froze because if I reacted bi will know, he came towards me instantly I took step back as if I didn't have any control on my legs and instantly bi came in front of me and he still didn't stopped but pulling me towards him he pressed a tender kiss on my forehead and I blink my eyes two times in confusion the hell is wrong with this old guy and what the fuck is wrong with me as if I lost my mind after meeting him.

Taking s step back he smiled but then a punch landed on his face as everyone gasped as I saw bi looking at aditya in anger as he said almost yelled at him "the fuvk how did you kissed her?".

Aditya smiled ignoring the bruise on his face and taking a step again towards me, I look at him in confusion as I thought he didn't lost his mind but then he again pressed a kiss on my forehead and said "like this".

Unknowingly a giggle escaped my lips as I quickly shut my mouth putting my hand over my mouth and look down as I rushed upstairs to my room, gosh it's embarrassing.

The hell anshika why did you do that, I cursed myself.

Whatever it is I'm free now for two years I know I have to avoid thinking of boyfriend now that because I'm a so called married woman who doesn't even get to decide her wedding attire an all and I can't even say this because my husband is a fucking truck I still get shiver just looking at his well built body I swear it's frightening for a child like me, okay not a child but I'm girl I like body not too much thin and not too much built it's scary to even look at them.

*ᴛɪᴍᴇsᴋɪᴘ ᴏɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴀʟғ ᴍᴏɴᴛʜ ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ*

I started taking classes again it's my first sem I'm trying to do my best tomorrow is my first exam and yuck or fuck it's biology I'm crying from past one hour bi was trying to teach me because he is better than me it's already Been two hours I'm racking my brain but I haven't got anything inside my brain.

(ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ ᴘᴏᴠ)

She felt like crying shivank scolded her more than one time, he scolded her Or maybe talked loudly a little before and this time he is scolding her in actual because she was not getting anything, anshika was just sitting her eyes glistening with tears that started falling down her cheeks annoyed she started sobbing and run out of her to her parents room her father was somewhere related to his work finding her mom she ran and hugged her mother not minding she was talking on a call.

And started crying as anshika mom not recognizing the call was still going as she put her phone aside and hugged her daughter, rubbing her back as she asked "what happened bacha why are you crying stop crying see what did you made yourself" She said Worriedly to her daughter as she saw the messy hair red cheeks from crying dark circles around her eyes as if she didn't slept.

Anshika chin wobble and she burst out crying and said between her sobs "maa I can't __unde__rstand bi__ scolded me It's n__ot my fault he is very bad maa I hate him I don't like him he alw__ays scolds me"

Anshika mom frowned but sighed when she remember her daughter have exam tomorrow so she patted and before she can say something shivank came and laid on his parents bed her weight on his elbows as he looked at them eating the Apple and said "maa she is dramatic she is faking she asked me to help her with her tomorrow exam and I tried explaining but she just don't understand I told her she should opt something else other than psychology it's hard for her and now she is blaming all on me" Shivank said with a bored expression while chewing the Apple anshika got annoyed as she threw the pillow at his face and luckily it's collided with shivank face as she yelled "kutte I hate you I'm gonna kill you, you don't love me I know" She said as shivank blink confused as to where does it came from killing an all middle of biology.