5

Everyone was shocked to see their boss in happy mood as Aditya was not firing workers for small mistakes now  like before.

Aditya was sitting in his ceo chair rotating his chair his hand on his lips while he was listening to the workers telling their ideas for the next product related he was listening to them and suddenly his phone vibrated as he looked at the caller it was shivank his friend he turned upside down his phone as he was in meeting and their was still 5 minutes till the meeting end.

After the meeting he ignored everyone as he went outside before everyone and walked into his office and stood infront of the glass window his back facing his office door as he dialled shivank number shivank picked up his call in second rang he quickly replied not reply but yell at him

"where are you i was calling you man!!"

hearing his voice Aditya knew he was stressed about something so he said in low voice

"what happened??, why are you yelling??"

shivank replied "sorry man i was just stressed out about something"

his voice now low after saying this he sighed Aditya heard his sigh and asked

"what are you stressed about??" Aditya was confused and worried about him because shivank was cheerful guy he never mention his discomfort to anyone whatever it is .

shivank replied "i yelled at my princess first time in my life and she had tears on her eyes and i hate myself for this".

Aditya was shocked and his blood boiled hearing him but he controlled himself because if it was other then they mistakenly asked the god of hell to write their death and that was in Aditya hand and he was going to torture them and give them a slow and painful death that no one will dare to hurt his little pie ignoring this thought he asked asked "why" his voice hoarse and intimidating like a cruel ruthless man he was in in his business world not caring it was his first time talking to shivank in this voice.

shivank ran a hand through his hair frustratedly at himself and replied "she wanted to study psychology" he didn't said anything about Aditya sudden intimidating voice because he thought it was because he was in office but still he felt weird something about this.

Aditya was unable to understand what's the problem and he was confused more because Anshika was shivank soul he can do anything and he never say no to his sister then why would he be stressed about studying psychology it's not his character , coming out of his thoughts he asked not wanting to look suspicious.

"why are you stressed about her studying psychology??"

shivank sighed and replied in low worried tone,

"i don't think she needs to she will be stressed and this is the least last thing i want and most importantly she is very emotional and was dipressed one year ago for almost 3 years she barely came out of it now I don't want her to think about random things and study about the things she hated most and was suffered because of them"

Aditya was unable to understand shivank words as he never thought that his little pie has suffered this much and most importantly he didn't even know about this but why she was dipressed what was the reason because if someone say it's about family issues then damn her family is biggest support for her they treated her like a little princess always adore her and give her things she wanted without her telling and always supported her so no it's not her family and i know them closely shivank is my bestfriend and her parents i know them they are the bestest couple they can do anything for their child's but then my anger got fuel and the mere thought of someone hurting her just fueled my anger more and the mere thought of her suffering it till now is the least i want to think because i feel somewhere she is still not okay.

shivank voice dragged me out of my messy mind mess because the every fucking thought was about her and with different situations but I stop as i listen to shivank.

shivank said "can you please pick Anshika today i don't want her to see my anger on my face and if she saw I'm stressed she will cry so please ".

WAIT, WHAT, WHY, WHY ME she hates me she never even glance at me why would she be coming with me she will never come rather she will walk ohhhh my freaking fuck god!!!.

freaking fucker is it really about her or your heart will be going to explode when she will be sitting with you in your car beside you (my consequence mocked me while laughing at my condition )

okay fine fuck it's about me i know everyone fears me but I'm afraid of her reaction and disgust while she will be seeing me .

but i can't say no so i replied gulping the lump that was formed in my throat.

"send me the address".