26

(Anshika pov)

I get it, I get it, I get it, but wait it's not like I can say please sleep with me and he will🥲 hayo rabba ki hoega mera anshika don't fuck around don't you dare tell him, he is your care.

Sitting beside aunt I'm fidgeting with my fingers my social anxiety is kicking me hard in my ass I swear I'm gonna kill bhai for doing this to me.

"Anshika bachche get ready we'll go for shopping" Aunty said I nodded and quickly ran to the room I got in and after washing my face I took breath and using my lip balm without any cream I took my mask and wore it and walk downstairs wearing my shoes I don't want to go but I can't say no I always get stuck in situations likes this because of not able to say no.

Everyone was waiting for me Mr Aditya was standing in front of car looking at his watch must be waiting for me and there was four more cars two behind and two in front of the car krutika di and aunt was in middle car sitting on back seat, I went fidgeting my fingers as Aditya looked at me wait did he smiled??, ohh I'm really dumb it's his sister wedding obviously he'll be, I look around finding in which I need to sit as Aditya came and said nothing but gestured me so sit in passenger seat really?? It's hell I don't want to please, I took slow steps and he opened the car door I sat in and looked at my lap nervous because of my anxiety in between strangers.

Closing the door he went around and sat in driver seat and started driving wearing his sun glasses, he looks hot hehe like Alex majak majak , I shook my head as my phone pinged with a message sighing I opened it and saw a message saying

'I miss you baby'

ohh gosh this girl is seriously gonna insane if I tell what happened I started texting

'miss you too can you hug me I really need that it's really awkward I mean I hate this shopping thing you know'

I felt someone gaze I turned and saw no one was looking at me I felt weird forgot it's nothing.

Another message
'take me toooo'

seriously??,

'no I like spending time alone with you not with disturbance it's not like they disturb but you know na I act different in front of you😭❤'

I sent another text with emoji suddenly the car started moving fast shutting my phone off I glance around my heart beat started racing in fear I look at krutika di and aunt they were busy selecting something in tab I glance at Mr Aditya I placed my hand on his hand that was on starring wheel he turned and after some seconds he slow down I heard aunt voice "anshika are you okay bachche?? " I took my hand back and nooded breathing heavily to calm down.

The car stopped and everyone got down I was going to open but Aditya beat me to it and open the door before me I got down and he close the door and went inside I follow him or should I say I ran behind him the fuck why does he have long legs and even if he have shouldn't he look behind and walk slow this is why I don't like going with stranger I'm not running I can't man I'm panting already I stopped and breath my phone rang I glance and my tears were gonna spill I swear I picked up and went away a little and said.

"I really miss you"

"Why do I feel you are gonna cry?? "
Her voice suspicious.

"I'm not I'm outside actually wait I have something to say or should I say no wait do you think it would be awkward if I say I wanna sleep with you?? "
I asked nervous forgetting about my crying session.

*laughing voice*
"You babe you serious with me or someone"

Before I can say anything I was jerked I flinch from the tight grip on my arm I was startled , my eyes widen Aditya was looking at me like he'll murder me what did I do?? I was looking at him scared.