43

I was laying or should I say pretending because Aditya words were replaying in my mind is he serious or not I turned as I saw Aditya sleeping on couch I tiptoe and kneel in front of couch in his bedroom as I look at his face and said "you are the biggest problem of my life like a math equation and I'm the dumbest in math whatever good night Mr beast" I said as I giggle kissing his forehead and standing up as I walk out of the room and quietly went into another room as I look through the books and picking up one book with pink cover and sat on a bean bag as I started reading.

(ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ ᴘᴏᴠ)

Anshika fell asleep while reading at four am holding book in her hand close to her chest.

Aditya woke up at five am and when he saw the bed empty his heart dropped as he started overthinking where is she, did she gone, did she decided to reject his confession yesterday?, he stood up quickly and tried to ring her phone but it was switched off so he quickly went outside and search downstairs and then guestroom and other two rooms and then he went into the second room beside his bedroom and saw anshika sleeping with a book he took a deep breath in relief while panting as he went and sat beside her smiling and took the book out from her hands as he saw what she was reading

"Focus on me princess" His rough hand held my jaw making me look at him his other hand sliding down into my panties he rubbed my clit and a quick moan slipped my mouth, he put his one finger inside my wet pussy and looked in my eyes, I held his shoulder not wanting to fall, he smirked and gave wet kisses on my exposed chest from any Barrier of clothes, sucking my tits and biting on them he pushed another finger on my pussy, my back arched back giving him more access to kiss my neck and Collarbone, "look at me princess when I'm giving you pleasure" I looked at him with my heavy breath he smirked making me annoyed and I said "lucas... " My words got cut by his rough kiss as his pace got rough in my pussy, he was devouring me.

"Yeah just like this moan my name" He said in my mouth his pace got faster in my pussy as my stomach twist in low and I scream his name "lucas" And then cum and I came down from my high and he bite my neck and sucked the spot, my held tighten as I breath heavily from my orgasms and he laid me down and pulling out his fingers he licked them fully and kissed me the salty taste from his tongue on my tongue and he laid beside me pulling me inside his arms I heard his racing heartbeat and in no time I fell asleep after my first orgasm.

he so wanted to laugh because anshika fell asleep while reading smut.

Was it that boring 😂 lol after shaking his head in amusement he knew why she wanted to stay yesterday here because she saw this room which he prepared for her it was actually a surprise after the first time he went to the book store with her he thought an idea of making library for her but he got another idea for library it'll take bigger space and what if anshika felt alone in his mansion then he'll feel bad so what he did was he made a library at the mansion and turned this room into small library so if she doesn't want to stay there they can stay here and if she wants to visit their they'll spend some time their also and in that time she doesn't need to feel bored.

Putting the book back at the table he picked up anshika in his arms and anshika snuggle in his warmth making him smile.

Aditya laid her on the bed as he lay beside her anshika hugged him as she put her leg on his waist but got uncomfortable feeling something poking so she tried to get comfortable but annoyed she scrunched her nose and turned pulling pillow and put it between her legs and slept on the other side.

On the other side Aditya was frozen sweating this was the first time anshika got this close to him and unintentionally grind against his manhood as he was always uncomfortable because he always get hard thinking about her and after seeing her he was always turn on most of the time having problem because of his fantasies but this was just to much for real for him.