2

Again she ignore me and it felt f****** like someone stabbed on my heart with a knife again this was my second thought the first one was the sin that I did again the way the frosting was stuck on her cheeks and she was just whipping IT of her skin when she didn't show me but when she did froze in middle and the half-wipe frosting stick to her lower lips that I want to torture with my own lips and want to taste the sinest heaven fruit,
I want to suck the life out of her lips.

i shook my thoughts away as I entered and again she already left like always I heard my friend Shivank laughing voice as I went towards the kitchen I saw him as i greet him saying

"hey" and he looked at me and he replied "great timing I really need another hand" he said in his jolly voice as I said "why did you called me??, isn't it the party starting at 8 and it's just 6".
he replied "I can't do everything all alone you can see I am Kinda busy with this" he said pointing his finger toward the cake that was half decorated I looked at it and scoffed saying "who told you to make it instead of buying it"

he shrugged and said "no one but my princess wanted to give mom and dad surprise by making it but I had to do it because she doesn't even know a single thing and messed up and started feeling bad and you know I can't see her like this so I had to help her by making it".

I look at the half decorated cake and then at the stairs then thought she is really an angel but the Angel hates me because I am the devil but the more she hate me the more I want her.

I need to stay away from her but I can't seem to do that she is getting in my skin and soul the way stars came in universe but they never get less in quantity rather they gets more and more day by day.

she never talked to me she never glance at me and comes downstair from her room whenever I visit shivank or uncle aunty I think it's better this way because I don't know what I will do if I get to hear my name from her mouth because when she will say my name in future for the first time she will be given me the very sole another reason to make me want her and want to make sure the only name she remember is mine and I know it's sin to think about this way about my best friends little sister but I can't stop myself from thinking it.