15

you 'thrust' still 'thrust' think 'thrust' you 'thrust' can 'thrust' walk 'thrust' little pie.

sweat was rolling down from the naked body of Aditya so was mine we were painting our breaths were heavy as i dig my small nails in his back and said Adi it's hurting i cried as tear rolled down my cheeks continuesly he was over me as he suddenly pulled me on him and i was sitting on his hips with his c**k inside me.
he gently cupped my face and caress my cheeks and lips with his thumb after gently wiping my tears away and said little pie don't cry i know it's hurting but i can't control when it comes to you and it's your fault making me jealous you know how much i love you he said as his eyes sudden goes dark and he clutch my throat and said tell me tell me little pie why did he touched you aren't you mine, didn't i clear that I don't like someone touches what's mine then why the fuck did you let him touch you not just a little touch but you let him hug you.

his last part came out as he yelled at me in anger i was scared of him i know he won't hurt me but still it scares the shit out of me yet I'm feeling wet and aroused i never thought i would be like this even when he is angry and choking me I'm aroused the fuck i hate myself for feeling like this.

i was wriggling holding his hand that was choking me suddenly he sit up and not wanting to fall on floor i wrap my legs around his hips he was sitting on the edge of bed.

suddenly he stood up holding me in reflex my arms went around his neck as i cough and looked at him with teary eyes and he looked at me in fury as he said little pie i would fuck you this hard that you won't be able to walk for weeks and i will arrange your classes online that way he can't even no one can see what's mine let alone touch or hug you he said in his deep intimidating voice he was in anger i can see that and feel that as he hold me by my hips and suddenly he thrusted his whole length in me deep as a scream escape my mouth and clutch him tightly hugged him tightly and moaned *Adi* adi it's hurting please don't i cried and he said yeah moan my name baby just like that and just like that he started thrusting inside me deep i was crying and moaning it was too much for me I can't take this but the pleasure won't let me tell him to stop he was thrusting me deep while standing and i was in his arms hugging him tightly while moaning I don't think i can even take a step if i try it's hurting soo much .

suddenly he laid me on the edge of the bed and started drilling his c**k inside in my p***y and he was rubbing my clit i was moaning his name like their was no tomorrow the pleasure was too much to handle and i felt i will c*m soon as suddenly i c*m after 20 seconds but he still didn't stop he was fucking me like I'm some fuck toy not a real person.

"The fuck who is it" i yelled as i felt cold water on my face and i jolted awake and sat up as i wipe my face and looked at the person there stood my little cousin brother holding a glass that is empty now ofcourse because he threw it on my face and now he is laughing manicaly that bastard this is why I don't like relatives specially mine.

i glare at him and i got off from my bed as i went near my bedroom door and looked outside if their is anyone near this no i didn't hear anyone voice as i look at him and said "where is everyone??".

he looked at me and stopped laughing as he replied "everyone i gone for work and the ladies is in guest room but the door is closed they are busy gossiping i was bored so i thought i should play with you" he completed this with a mischievous in his eyes as he laughed.

their it's my turn now i smirk as i look at him as i thought my brother must be a saint but he misunderstood as me too gosh my BI is too good for everyone but I'm a devil and you just asked for a beating as i took step towards him and said you know you are my favourite cousin i said as i smiled and pulled his ear as he scream in pain and i said never disturb my sleep you heartless little shit .

"where are you lost di" my cousin said waving his hand infront of my face gosh did i just thought everything in my mind .

u ruffel my hair annoyed at myself as i remember my dream i felt myself heating up as i thought yet another wet dream of mr aditya what is happening with me these days i thought in my mind as i whin and look at my cousin and said better you go from here and pushed him out of my room and closed it as i fell on my bed and look at ceiling and said "what is happening to me" as my subconscious mind mocked me ofcourse love idiot and I yell nonsense at my subconscious mind.