21

Thank you again my lovely readers for choosing and reading my story hope you like it do vote and follow for more stories and don't forget to read my new story (Destined with red thread) it's a story about two friends who became enemies and then lovers✨
follow me on instagram
sanvi_bookworm

______________________________________
After meeting with Mr Malhotra Aditya went quickly to his office as he went inside his office he saw Anshika didn't touched a single thing he told his PA to get in his office for Anshika before he went to meeting room before.

sighing he went near and sat near the couch anshika was sleeping peacefully kneeling in floor close to her face he tuck the strand behind her ear which was on her face and was disturbing her in her sleep he stared at her face her chubby cheeks, her pouty lips, long eyelashes, thin eyeliner, the shiny lip balm on her natural half pink and half brown lips, few little black moles on her face.

seeing the moles i was aroused and kinda Angry and jealous because i saw or heard somewhere that you get moles where your past live lover kissed you the most and liked kissing you on some special parts I'm not a person who believes in this kind of random shit but i can't control when it comes to this girl why?? why i can't control when it comes to her why?? Aditya was thinking this all while looking at her Anshika was unaware of this.

Aditya was silently staring at his little pie lovingly, possessively and with the same obsessed feelings.

he was mesmerized by the view which was in front of him because it was his first time seeing Anshika sleeping and anshika was sleeping very peacefully like a baby he smiled at her baby Pouting face and anshika turn to her right side and unknowingly her soft lips brushed against his rough one Aditya froze at the moment but a ghost smile appeared on anshika face.

seeing this he blushed as he stood up quickly and turned and cursed himself for behaving like a teenager saying why the hell I'm blushing it's not a kiss her lips just brushed!! thinking about the moment he thought as he licked his own lips and touched his lips and mumbled strawberry her lips tasted different before.

before they were chocolate flavour but today it was strawberry but her scent was still sweet like everytime I don't know what she use or how she smells this sweets but everytime i sniff her sweet scent it fills my nostrils with some crazy feelings to take her away from everyone it makes me crazy.

Aditya facepalmed himself and calm down and turn again to look at her she was still sleeping like a baby so he didn't bother awakening her up and emerged himself in his work but wasn't able to control himself and was just staring at her, suddenly a knock was heard at his office his eyes widened as quickly stood up and opened his office door and went out and said in annoyed yet cold tone "what is it??".

the latter saw her boss annoyed not wasting anytime she discussed the matter and after that the girl was going back and Aditya was going back inside his office he pushed open the door of his office but stopped and said to the girl stopping her "tell everyone don't knock and disturb me for sometime even if it's urgent just sent a mail" his voice was cold and authoritive so the girl gulped and nooded while looking at her boss angry face and was going but she catch a glimpse of the sleeping beauty on his couch but she didn't said anything and went away.

Aditya went inside and emerged himself again in his work ofcourse gazing his little pie while sitting on his ceo chair his elbows on the chair armrest .

after 30 minutes his office door burst open and Shivank entered his office he was going to yell but stopped himself and stood up and went near shivank greeted him with a brotherhood hug.

Shivank looked at his sleeping little sister and chuckle and said "she slept i was wondering why she didn't come back yet and was worried thinking something happened and here she is sleeping like a baby sleepyhead"

Aditya smiled looking at her and nooded shivank said looking at Anshika "sleepyhead must be tired" saying this he chuckled looking at Aditya.

Aditya smile drop and he looked concerned and looking at shivank he said "why??" while saying this Aditya thought it must be because of studies or probably because of his stunt the other day he pulled by kissing her forcefully but got shocked and felt fury hearing shivank answer.

"she came to said sorry to you but your receptionist insulted her and degraded her and made a guard push anshika out of the company and she is a introvert so she was very embarrassed and i think she won't be coming here next time and i feel very bad she didn't tell me what exactly the receptionist Said to her as her personality of being a saint but i think she was hurt deeply" shivank said while sighing he was also angry but he can't say because it's Aditya company but he decided he won't be coming here also unless it's very urgent because he didn't like going somewhere where his sister feels uncomfortable and insecure.

sighing he looked at Aditya smile a little and said again "i came to get her did you had a talk with anshika??" .

Controlling his anger he gave shivank a netural expression and replied "no i got a urgent meeting and when i came she was sleeping already so i didn't wake her up and sorry for that i didn't knew the receptionist misbehaved with anshika I'll talk to her sorry again" he said apologetically as he knew how much Shivank loves his little sister.

"it's okay you don't have to it's not your fault" shivank replied as he didn't felt the need of apology from his friend when he was not at fault.

shivank went towards the couch and took anshika is his arms as anshika wrapped her arms around his neck in sleep and snuggling closer she fell in more Deep sleep ofcourse finding the warmth of her big brother because even in sleep we recognise our close one favourite person scent and become comfortable more that's why anshika snuggle closer and slept in her sweet slumber without waking up.

seeing this shivank and Aditya chuckled looking at the little kitten in shivank arms anshika was looking like a little kitten snuggling into warmth and they thought it was very adorable and cute.

bidding his bye to Aditya shivank went to his home with his little sister and Aditya went to his little mission on making his company receptionist life hell.