9

i was sitting with my brother in his car yup we sorted out our fight because obviously he can't win with me he was driving and i was sitting bored in passenger seat when i noticed it's not the way to the bookstore i look at the road ahead of us then turn to look at my brother .

"BI where are we going it's not the way to the bookstore " I ask confused.

"golu we are going to the bookstore but before we are going to Aditya company i have some papers to deliver him and have some important thing to discuss it will just take 15 minutes then we will go to your bookstore and i promise i will buy you whatever you want and this time no restriction"

after hearing him i froze and quickly replied "but you said we are going to bookstore because you wanted to make up why are we going to your friends company you can go some other time please don't go"

i said panicking because it's embarrassing first all because i was scared of him then he saw me at my worst and then having dirtiest and flithiest wet dream about him is just sooooo embarrassing i can't even look at his face and now i have to see him no no i can't the fuck why he had to come to pick me can't he just declined my brother!?. I'm big enough to travel alone i know i was having panic attack and he got on time and at that time i really felt a little safe i know i hugged him because i was embarrassed and all but i felt my panic attack relieving .

BI didn't listen and now we are standing in front of his office Aditya didn't know BI tagged me along with him i stayed outside fidgeting with my fingers i don't want to see him or want him to see me it's embarrassing so i told BI to not tell I'm here he thought i was shy and nervous because of sudden environment so he didn't ask further and went inside of his office.

i still can't believe my bullies are dead now i just can't seem to digest the news I'm actually happy but I'm sad to because what would happen to their families the accidental fire on abandoned building with smoke i can understand because they smoke i saw them they really are the worst them I'm actually feeling a little relief over this news because even seeing them makes me panic so it's better if i won't see them in future.

i was standing when suddenly my gaze went to the big glass wall in front of the recipient desk his office is on 15 floor and the view is just mesmerizing i feel like drawing it the cloud and everything unknowingly my steps went towards the big glass wall and the view of delhi from this height is quite nice i can say this my fingers went in air as i started drawing the clouds shape into some cute things with my finger in air moving i was spacing out.

suddenly i felt someone hand on my shoulder after good 30 minutes of waiting for him outside.

i look at my shoulder and i knew it's my brother hand i smile and look up at him he smiled and then my eyes got locked with someone dark eyes my eyes widened as my cheeks go dark red crimson shade and i looked down embarrassing remembering each of my dirty dreams about him i closed my eyes but i couldn't close them as the dreams of my past one week started playing in front of my eyes i quickly open them and turn not wanting to look at him.

god now i just want to dig a big whole and bury myself in that i thought .