20

hello my lovely readers i hope you are enjoying my story thank you for choosing it i wanted to inform you I'm working on a new story and it's great like this one i want you guys to read it my new work (Destined with red thread) and i hope you love it and give support and love to my every both work just like you have given before to Obsession Cage love you all...
sending kisses and hugs to my lovely pyare pyare readers (´ε` )

follow me on instagram
sanvi_bookworm

_______________________________________

Getting a taste of your favourite sweet is not enough until you get to eat the whole chocolate pastry that was served infront of you and you feel like having them more and more feeling like you are obsessed with them and not getting the taste of it again was like a cruel thing when you get only a small bite of it and your crave and craze for that sweetness get's crazier and crazier day by day.

that's the exact what Aditya felt after getting a taste of Anshika lips and not getting it to taste and the situation he left anshika was making him crazy he was lashing out on everyone he fired  four employees of his company in just two days he was getting harsher the moment goes by and seeing this everyone was very tense and did their work properly so that they won't get in trouble.

Aditya was in his office when suddenly his office door opened without knocking he slammed his fist on his table and yelled "who the fuck......"Aditya stopped himself in middle when he saw a frightened Anshika was standing at door a single tear roll down her from her eyes to her cheeks .

Anshika chest felt tight as she thought she looked down seeing this Aditya cursed himself for lashing out suddenly in high voice as he quickly went near anshika and taking her inside his office he shut the door behind and made her sit on the Couch in his office corner and kneeled in front of her and gave her water quickly.

anshika took two sips as she quickly wiped her tear and Aditya put the glass back on small mirror table beside the couch and hugged her as he rubbed her back calming her down saying "I'm sorry baby I'm sorry I didn't mean that don't cry please don't cry i can't see you like this it breaks my heart please little pie".

a sudden sob escape her lips when she tried to say something but Stopped herself and pulled herself back and taking the glass she drink some few more sips of water and putting it back on the same place she said "sorry i didn't ....i......i mean m....i" not being able to say from embarrassment she looked down.

anshika was embarrassed because she was going to knock but before entering the knock she praticed what she wants to say and in this work load of her Little overthinking she forgot to knock.

and also because of the anxiety and incident she had to go through the security and the reception area where she get insulted by the receptionist by saying she doesn't belong here and the ceo was busy and won't meet just someone and threw anshika outside of the company building by a guard.

Anshika got inside because she explained shivank not about the kiss but she made a excuse of getting passed by and wanted to say sorry to Aditya because she made yet another mistake.

he laughed thinking they fight like a rat and cat finding it's cute so he told the receptionist that she was his sister and let her get in receptionist threw anshika a nasty glare as she didn't liked shivank helping her because she liked ceo and also find shivank attractive whenever shivank visited Aditya at his company.

but before Aditya can reply to Anshika's overthinking stuttering his phone rang as he was going to ignore but it rang again getting frustrated he stood up and mumbled

'it must be important otherwise whoever it is will see my wrath'

but when he looked at the name he picked up without thinking anything shivank voice came through "Adi is anshika got in??"

Aditya was confused as he replied "yeah you knew she came??"

hearing him shivank replied " yeah she called me earlier as the receptionist didn't let her get in so she called me well I just wanted to know if she let anshika get in or not because i can't reach anshika so i thought i should ask you and see if she let her if she didn't i was going to ask you to check on her"

hearing him his anger fuiled towards the receptionist how dare she as he replied "yeah she is sitting in my office just came" .

hearing this shivank took a breath of relief and said " okay then bye I have somewhere to be"  shivank Said and hung up the call and Aditya gaze went towards anshika who was looking at him innocently with her bug doe eyes seeing this his heart get sweeled up and started fluttering.

He cleared his throat looking around as he sighed and went near anshika and kneeled in front of her he was going to say but get annoyed when he heard a knock his mind and his heart only said 'why can't anyone let
me have a talk to my little pie' he felt fury to the person who knocked as he only felt he just want to disappear from here to somewhere where no one else but only he himself and his little pie can stay and no one can disturb them.

he groan and said in intimated and angry voice "come in" the latter came but his eyes widened when he saw his boss kneeled in front of a little girl on floor but composing him as he said "sir you have a meeting with mr Malhotra in 10 minutes"

hearing this Aditya face twisted in another frown as he replied "cancel it I'm busy" seeing this request the latter panicked and replied quickly "sir we can't it's important we have been trying to get a appointment of Mr Malhotra" .

hearing his pa Aditya glared at him and said in his angry intimidating voice " now do i need your permission to cancel it or not and i don't give a shit but you should give to my orders you are my employee if you don't find this job quite well i can give you holiday" he said to the latter as the latter got scared because his job was the bestest and it vey well paid and he didn't want to get fired Aditya was going to fire him for speaking so much but his Anger just melted in few seconds as he felt a warm small hand over his hand that was on couch beside anshika as he looked at her hand over his and then at her Anshika hesitatedly shook her head he sighed seeing her innocent act and said "coming now get the hell out of here"

hearing him the latter looked at his boss in shock with wide eyes who didn't fired him but also agreed to attend the meeting just by a simple girl and also his anger gone by only a simple touch.

this was a miracle for him he never saw his boss act like this yet he did but not wanting to fuel his boss subtle anger he quickly sprinted out of his office.