33

Aditya was already having a rough time avoiding his little pie, and here his own sister is provoking his nerve.

"You should mind your own business and I'm not avoiding her" Aditya cold voice came ruthless because of not having any sleep from few days.

"Veer ji stop it there is limit, even if I'm your sister that doesn't mean I'll let you hurt anshika she is still a child, a sensitive one, and she is staying here because she knew you only and shivank veer ji send her here that's why otherwise you know how protective shivank veer ji is and thankfully anshu didn't tell anything to shivank veer ji about the accident otherwise she'll be at her home right now not here enduring your avoidance and cold distance behavior"

The thought of her leaving away was a small mere seed that was put in great timing that it was easy to grow his overthinking, his jaw clenched at the mere thought of her leaving and he turned avoiding his sister not wanting to hurt her because no matter how sassy she was she was still his sister and hurting her mentally or physically was the last thing he wanted to do.

Closing his eyes he tried to calm the rage that was brewing in his veins and replied "she can tell it's not like I pushed her" Saying this their was something that broke in his and the shattering voice of it was echoing in his ears.

Hearing her brother she krutika was in daze, she hold Aditya arm and jerk him to face her and slapped him and said "I'm your sister that doesn't mean I'll let you talk nonsense if you love her say it damn why pretended because of your rude cold ass you are hurting an innocent soul, and I'm calling shivank veer ji today so that he can take anshika back because you don't deserve her" She said that with anger because she never thought her brother will be that coward and will hurt his own love.

Aditya was shocked but that didn't reflect on his face and he held krutika arm and yelled at her "she is not my love she is my obsession and no matter what she will always be with me I will make sure of it do you understand she is mine and you are not calling him because she is going to live here with me, in my home, in my bedroom, in my soul, do you understand she is mine to hate, she is mine to hurt, she is mine to love Or obsess" Aditya voice grew high as he expressed his dark truth.

Sleeping with her little pie in his arms made him know that he can't live without her, seeing her brother this ruthless aggressive cold demeanor krutika shook with fear seeing the obsession he held for such sensitive soul made her rethink if she wants to continue her plan or not, no she was not worried for her brother but for anshika.

Seeing the fear in krutika eyes he let her arms go and turn taking a breath he course, "fuck" For scaring his sister and then there was another thought what will happen if his little pie came to know his obsession towards her? She will be scared of him , she will hate him whatever it is I will never let her know about this, I don't care what I have to do but I won't let her leave me.

Krutika turned and left from their angry at her brother.

In night everyone came and join everyone for dinner their was relatives and everyone their was only a single chair left besides Aditya, hesitant she took the chair and slowly sat seeing her Aditya thought went to her his mind was a mess and the thought of her leaving him was constantly playing in hi mind annoyed he stood up and said "I'm not hungry" Saying this he went back without glancing at her.

Anshika throat went tight seeing his behavior as she fought the tears and she stood up to leave before she start crying and have another panic attack krutika saw her and held her wrist and look at her anshika eyes we're glistening but she managed to not fall her tears, smiling she said "I forgot I need to ask for the notes" With difficulties she said and pulling her hand back she walked upstairs krutika sighed as she felt bad.