3

Aditya was busy making preparations mainly giving orders and threatened the workers that they need to finish the work early shivank was done with the cake and everything

Anshika was getting ready she wore a simple white dress and wore her pendant symbolises infinity and her elegant simple silver bracelet with pastel pink square stones on them on her right hand as she wore thin eyeliner and spray her favourite lavender sweets body mist and her chocolate flavour favorite lip balm wearing her brothers big footwear as she always find it cute on her small feet and feels comfortable.

she was excited to see the cake so she made her way downstairs in hurry and was going to trip on stairs but shivank held her tightly and pulled her down harmless and slowly from the second stair and started scolding

"how can you be so careless laddoo what will happen if you fell and most importantly you are not going to wear them i will make sure of it"

he said indicating his fingers towards his footwear on anshika small feet in stern voice.

anshika giggle and said "BI you saved me like always" and shivank glared at her.

(BI= bhai (B)+ji (I)) full form of BI)

the siblings were bickering while there was someone coursing himself in his own mind feeling bad for not reaching to her when she needed someone to hold her his breath stuck in his throat thinking is something happened to her he is thinking like this when he heard voice from behind but he didn't had the courage to see her frightened face so he didn't turn and engage himself in his work.

sometime later the bell ring without saying anything shivank turn off the lights before Aditya can see Anshika.

shivank went to the kitchen as he put the candle on the cake and lit them up as the door opens Anshika and shivank parents came inside and suddenly Anshika came with the cake in her hands and Shivank blow the proper on them and three of them were congratulating them saying happy anniversary to you.

Aditya eyes went to Anshika who was holding cake in her hands close to her face she was smiling her face lit up in the light of candles her eyes were shining with pure innocence as she was looking at her parents lovingly Aditya breath got stuck as his eyes were never leaving her face he was mesmerized and his heart, his emotions word trailing and his eyes were getting darker and darker, her  lips were looking very eatable her eyes were shining her smile was making him want to protect her innocent smile from the other evil eyes, she was wearing white dress he have always seen her in white.

white was her favourite colour his was black just like his heart but in his secret room he had only white colour everything is white whenever he thinks about her he goes in that particulars room just feel a little closed to her.

looking at her right now she was looking very fuckable and he was feeling his anger rising in him because he didn't want anyone to see her like this she was his, she was his to adore, his to look, his to eat, his to fuck ,she was his little pie.

he was waiting for that day when he would fuck her and mark her as his but that doesn't mean she was not his now she was his the moment he laid his eyes on her when he was just 16 and she was just 11.

Anshika was unknowingly giving him the reason why he can't let her go she was not aware of her own actions because that was normal for her to be jolly bubbly with her family but Aditya who saw her smile, laugh and giggle first time was obsessed with them in short he was obsessed with her because before whenever he come to meet shivank his friend or his parents she always stay in her room and would never come out but now he can do anything to have her.