45

(Author pov)

After landing in the American airport Aditya went to his penthouse directly by his car which was already there along with the bodyguards and he already ordered his men to start finding her .

But it's already one day and he was losing his mind the rage inside of years was flowing on the people around him or his victims, he wanted to destroy everything but he didn't thinking if he did something surely it'll effect his little pie life which he didn't want so he cut ties with shivank for better but his men were always alert in case he get any clue where his life pie could be but shivank was way more alert.

Angry krutika calls shivank in the last ring he picked up and said "what?"

Krutika can feel the coldness in his voice after the wedding he never considered krutika as his sister also didn't talked to her because of her his own sister has to suffer so he made a point putting his sister security on first and leaving everything after so many times he forgave krutika but didn't let her fool him again.

Krutika felt bad loosing the bond but she was too angry to consider it now as she said "I'll kill your sister better send her to a place where my veer ji never find her or you settle with her because of that girl my veer ji is in this much pain he didn't even consider his own sister words he just want anshika why the hell she was born you people should've kill her back then he was injured still went to America for that fucking girl who didn't even consider his feelings I'm telling you...."

Before she could continue the phone hung up and she looked at it in disbelief and threw the phone in bed angry.

Shivank was bubbling in anger as he heard her words for his sister but his anger turned into worry as he heard Aditya is in America so he hung up and called anshika first few times it didn't reach but after a few times it reached as anshika picked up his call and said "hello bi".

Ignoring her greeting he said "bache don't go outside I have surprise for I'm coming to give it to you personally at your dorm after two days till then don't go outside"

He lied because he didn't want her to know Aditya was there searching for her but he got worried as he saw anshika silence on the call.

*On the other side*

Anshika was celebrating with her friends when her phone rang and she looked at it and a big smile came on her face as everyone looked at her and Sophie her friend asked while smirking "who bought this precious smile on her face I'm curious".

Anshika quickly replied "my brother guys I'll be back I've to take this" saying this she went outside picking up the call she cheered

"hello bi"

"bache don't go outside I have a surprise for you I'm coming to give it to you personally at your dorm after two days till then don't go outside"

Anshika went quite blinking her eyes she laughed nervously and biting her under cheek she replied

"Actually bi I'm sorry I forgot to tell you I'm not in dorm I'm in Thailand i got internship offer so i accepted it and you didn't call from last month so i also forgot to inform you I'm really sorry bi i should've asked you before doing it"

*Flashback of the day*

Her tears rolled down, the white coat hanging in her hands as her friends console her , life made it hard but worth it can you believe she got internship, her first internship that too in her favourite place 'thailand' she's going to be an intern in the biggest hospital there and she can also continue her studies as she managed to pull a scholarship.