40

Aditya took shower and went into his room finding her sleeping peacefully with a pour he leaned and softly peck her lips as he pulled back looked at her and frowned when he saw anshika holding quilt close to her chest and felt jealous as his eyes were on the blanket that was tightly pressed against anshika chest.

Suddenly anshika woke up opening her eyes as she saw aditya looking at her chest she pushed him away, getting caught off guard he fell on floor as he looked at her confused  blinking his eyes, anshika breath caught in her throat as she thought from when did he became cute??.

She stood up and yelled "where is my bi??" Aditya looked at her as if he just saw someone first time and thought did he just fell for someone first sight?, he never heard anshika yell so it was new for him but his heart started beating skyrocket as he completely hide the expression and masked it with cold as he stood up from floor and said "your bee must be hovering over flowers" He mumble to himself but anshika caught it and glared at him.

"Should I laugh at your non funny joke??" Anshika said glaring at him coldly crossing her hands over her chest.

Aditya smirked seeing her sass replied "yeah if you love me".

"I swear if you don't stop I'll... I'll" Saying this anshika look down thinking what she'll do till she heard Aditya laugh and her head snap in his direction as she felt embarrassed her as her cheeks turned rosy  and she glared at him and threw the pillow at him and yell "stop it stop it I'll complain to bi you made fun of me" Saying this she threw another pillow at him.

(ᴀᴅɪᴛʏᴀ ᴘᴏᴠ)

I looked at her catching the pillow and thought how can someone be so cute I didn't knew she has this side but I just love her more now she is small but sassy just like kitten I'm gonna call her kitten my baby kitten.

I smile at her as I went to her side and tried to take her in my arms but she stepped back making my blood boiled , I tried to calm myself I don't want to hurt my kitten but she always manages to provoke my patience.

"I said I want to go back to my damn house" She yelled making me annoyed but I stopped myself as I sat on my bed and looked at her and said "you forgot you promised to stay with me as long as I leave your brother aside I thought you'll be a little intelligent to know that till now little pie I didn't expect you to be still a kid who doesn't know when to shut the fuck down their tone don't forget I have still the power to make your brothers life hell" I said coldly but of course my words were only to scare her because hell I'm tired of her accusations she should know by now I would never hurt anyone.

I saw the look of shock in her face but damn I'll be lying if I said she is not the cutest creature on earth whenever she looks like a red tomato.

"I dare you, you think marring me Or living with me will be easy peasy I'll make your life living hell" She said glaring at me, and ohh damn freaking hot if I didn't loved a bit.

A short chuckle escaped my throat with a hume as I said "I'll gladly love to be the king of your hell kitten" I said a matter of fact.

"Do you fu... Do you know my family will be searching for me specially bi you cared for them before but you didn't even think before abducting me here in a goddamned palace, mansion whatever it is" She said again and I smirked knowing my little kitten was trying hard to keep her mouth shut don't worry baby one day I'll give you the bestest lolipope to shut your fuckable luscious lips or mouth.

"Don't worry I'll take you back I didn't abducted you if I wanted to I would've but long way before and not just to take you here but a place where not a single person would've found so get ready I'll drop you to your home for few hours so that you can be done with the crying goodbye session" I said as I stood up and straighten my shirt that I just changed an hour ago after killing the bastard of a bitch.