42

(ᴀᴅɪᴛʏᴀ ᴘᴏᴠ)

When I heard my little pie has exam I didn't disturb her at that time I knew it somewhere she was upset with how much I was hanging on her but what can I do I mean you think if your soul is captured in someone else body will you be able to be at ease specially when they are away from you I felt suffocated cage in my own body and couldn't go to her I belonged to her I wanted to tell everyone that Aditya oberoi belongs to Anshika sharma, so that no one can part us.

I wanted to surprise her wish her for the exam but when I got to her college she was already in I was sad because I couldn't wish her luck, I was beyond annoyed at myself and more at the traffic  but maybe I didn't drive properly but it's okay I can wait for her I called my PA and told him that I want attend the meeting today he even urged me but I didn't listen and waited for her patiently.

The bouquet sat on a passenger seat looked sad as if he wanted to see the smile of my little pie when she look at them before going to write her exam.

I waited patiently for three hours and after few more minutes she got outside as I saw she stopped and looked at her left and at that moment I just wanted to kill someone paint my hands with my favorite blood but I couldn't because no matter what he was still my sister in law family member and if hurting him means hurting my sister better I hurt myself so I burned myself on rage that brewed in my every nerve.

The fuckin audacity of this guy he gave flowers to my little pie and tried to get her in his car but I broke when my little pie tried to got in didn't I told her to never talk with some guy other than shivank , when she is mine she knows it then how, how could she do this to me the voice was louder than anything .

Without waiting for anything I went to her and pulled her back before she enters and took her here and this happened I so wanted to calm the fuck down but she just snap the beast inside me to no extent but her slap okay no scarcasm Or lie but they are just soo soft hell even small she wanted to slap me tighter but I guess it slipped and I got hit just a little it didn't even hurt I was just shocked because no one dared to touch my cheeks but she did I felt like a luckiest bastard.

Currently she is laying in my arms after her breakdown I felt bad for scaring her but I just lost my shit seeing her with some guy, I closed my eyes but then felt her trembling in my arms I open my eyes as I as I saw her shaking in fear, ohh god she is watching a nightmare what do I do exactly??.

I stroke her cheeks calling her because obviously I can't slap what if it hurt her?.

I shook her lightly calling "little pie... Little pie wake up see it's me you are safe little pie" I voiced louder and she woke up with a jerk and quickly hugged me I was shocked but quickly hugged her back rubbing her back Soothingly.

"Don't leave me please don't leave me" She cried and I felt my heart swelling from happiness but it crashed the moment she said next words "bhai please I don't want to go don't leave me".

And I felt like killing that bastard hell it's like someone just stole my glass painting that I bought in millions from overseas and after breaking it they stabbed the glass in my stomach and then said 'oops I was just thinking the glass is fake and isn't costly' damn woman this man is costly can you please be careful with my feelings I feel like whinny forgot forgot I'm willing to break every expensive thing if it means her clinging to me I thought and sighed sadly but more happy Aditya delete that fucking shivank part from her words just remember don't leave me woah now I feel like a happy bastard.

I calmed her, after calming she voiced her voice a mere whisper if she was not in my arms I might have not heard her "I'm hungry".

I smiled and said " Wait here let me heat the food something for " .