27

Krutika and Aditya mom were busy shopping anshika was just humming as to whatever krutika say and Aditya was busy replying to mails as he wanted to finish the work so he can enjoy his sister wedding.

"Anshika try this on you look good in this one" Both krutika and Aditya mom force her because she was not taking anything not wanting to came out a rude she nod and took the dress and look at krutika and said "di it's really heavy I don't think I'll be Able to handle it" Anshika said a little embarrassed because of earlier krutika thought about her dressing sense.

"You will, just try it on na" Krutika force and sighing she went into dressing room and change into the lehnga and change back into her clothes without going outside for them to see as she came out krutika looked confused standing up from her seat she asked "you didn't change??".

"I....." Anshika didn't knew how to say that she didn't liked this dress as it was also heavy and she liked wearing white and it's has many colours it's not bad but it's just she doesn't prefer that one.

"Don't force her she'll choose herself what she wants to wear" Aditya cold voice came out as he was annoyed at krutika for forcing her.

Krutika looked at him Aditya glared at her and she sat back on her seat as anshika said embarrassed "I need to use restroom" She said as she went outside the shop and sighed embarrassed making her fun in front of everyone as she walked towards the washroom and Aditya excuse himself with a excuse of answering the urgent call he follow his little pie feeling bad for her.

Anshika went and splash water on her face and wiping it with tissue she walk outside as she wore her mask again and walked around as she stopped in front of a shop and admired some lehengas from a glass wall.

(Dresses)

She looked at the lehnga and her cheeks go red instantly as she took out her phone and click picture and posted on Instagram story saying I'm in love find my lover😭😳 and added a poll with white and purple Heart.

Meanwhile Aditya was looking at her whole time he had a soft smile as he heard his phone ring with a notifications he open it and saw a notification of her little pie posting a story he open and saw it and smiled a little shaking his head.

Anshika got a call from shivank she picked up and said "hello ji ki haal ich todde hain ji assi to sochiye tennu assi bhul ge si" Anshika tried speaking punjabi and cursed herself when she messed up and heard shivank laugh in other side.

Aditya was blushing a little as he heard anshika trying punjabi she looked really adorable and thought who was she talking to this adorably, a ting of jealousy form in him as he strode towards anshika and said "let's go everyone is waiting" Anshika was startled a little from sudden voice but calm down seeing Aditya and said "but" She said as she looked at phone a little scared because of Aditya mood swings from the morning (all because of you now don't blame my baby Aditya baby author will be sad🥲).

Aditya got annoyed seeing as she wanted to continue to talk to the person on call annoyed he took the phone and said "she is.... " He was cut off by shivank saying on call "hey Aditya bro how are you??, wish you good luck for handling her now you'll know how much she is annoying and I think you already know from the way you are talking" Saying this he started laughing Aditya felt embarrassed and said "sorry bro i didn't knew she was talking to you"

"It's fine but why do you look annoyed I don't think it's because of anshika she is not trouble child I know my baby sister"

"It's just some company stuff you know because of wedding I need to work extra these two days so I can spend time with krutika you know how much irritating she is"
(Liar Aditya 😭)

"Oh yeah bossy much all sisters are same my baby is also very much"

"Of course not anshika is nice"
(Omg so protective Aditya hmm hmm😏)

"I know her better you don't know her if you saw her tantrums you'll know you can't handle her and will avoid her"
*laughing*

(Aditya pov)

You don't know, actually you are right I won't be able to handle her cute tantrums she will be the death of me for sure and how much I want to die but I don't want to I want to stay with her in my arms I thought, as i distracted myself from thinking and said "okay krutika will get annoyed if we don't go inside now" I said as my little pie was patiently waiting for me looking at me with her innocent eyes and I can't make her wait for me she doesn't deserve to wait for anyone and I'm no exception.

"Fine just take care of her" Shivank replied still laughing a bit.

"Sure" I said as I hung up the call and look at her and said "let's go" Saying this I turn but my steps came to halt when I felt a tug on my coat from behind I looked at and saw her looking at me I fully turned giving her my full attention to her as she looked at me and said "I want my phone back and I want privacy".

Huh 'privacy' ?? We'll see in future how much this word you'll use in future, I control myself as I gave back her phone and held her hand and led to back the shop where krutika and mom were selecting clothes as I texted my PA to get both the dresses sending the photo from my little pie story.

We get in the store, she went and sat beside mom, as mom emerged her in selecting dresses for krutika and some more stuff, I was sitting on another couch and was replying to mails that was actually a excuse my whole focus was on my little pie.

Finally after 4 hours later they were done with clothing and jewelry shopping we were driving back to mansion my baby fell asleep in passenger seat as I drive carefully krutika and mom were still busy discussing mainly krutika telling her demands as mom smiling to her every wish.

Stopping the car in front of the gate as they got out, mom was going to wake little pie up but I stopped her and said "mom let her I'll get her to her room she just slept if you woke her up now she'll get headache" I said to which mom nodded understanding as she went inside and just like krutika she also went to her room I got off as I picked my little pie up and went inside walking upstairs towards my room I don't know how my little pie came into my room yesterday but if she wants to stay in my I'm more than pleased.

Walking inside the room I placed her on my bed no not mine our, as I was going to lean back she didn't left my shirt I guess she fisted it while I was taking her here, I smiled as I tried to open her palm she didn't as she tighten her hold and pulled me closer and I don't know why I'm getting annoyed with this thinking if she was at her home did she behave like this also in her sleep??, I don't know where my brain goes when it's her.
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Thank you for giving soo much love I hope you will continue to give me your love and support don't forget to vote and share it to who loves reading.
And thank you for always supporting.

Read my other stories too and give them soo much love like you give to anshika and Aditya love you all my pyare pyare readers you are the best .

Don't forget to vote 😮‍💨
It hurts to see so many of you don't even vote when I'm trying to update even in between my exams finding time is so difficult yet I'm trying to update just for you all.

Instagram
Sanvi_bookworm

Follow
sanvibookworm