11

Anshika came out after washing her face as she was burning from fever and she hated hot things as she took the icecubes from her cute little freezer and sat on her bed her back facing her room door and she started chewing ice she liked eating ice as she put two little ice cubes inside of both sides in her mouth.

suddenly their was knock she thought it was her brother so she looked bored at the door after standing up with the bowl of ice in her hands and her cheeks stuff with icecubes her eyes widened seeing Aditya and Aditya control her laugh looking at her stuff face as he looked at the ice cubes bowl he walk towards her and she took steps back in fear after some steps her back hit the wall as he tower over her.

"Little pie it's not good to eat icecubes" Aditya said he tried to be gentle but his voice came put husky as Anshika face started getting red more due to the approximity between them.

he looked at her face observing her little features first time from this close his gaze stopped at her stuff cheeks and then at her lips he licked her lips feeling them dry suddenly he gulped .

meanwhile Anshika heart started beating as she put her hands over mouth and looked away walking past him and said nothing.

Aditya looked at her as he said "medicine eat them" he said giving her the medicine which shivank gave him to make her eat.

Anshika look at him nervous and flustered but she looked normal as she took the medicine and said

"you can go and tell brother I'm fine"

Aditya walk towards her loosing himself as he looked around her room her room was soothing and wall colour were giving warm feeling and a corner were four big bookshelf were standing in a shape of v and there was sections and a small couch and beanbag where she can read her room was decorated with fairy lights, cute unicorn stuff, k-pop idols ,and a particular section of a jimin and dreamcatchers and many more things it was warming and soothing totally different from his room.

Anshika was looking at him confused when he was looking around as she thought is he deaf or what no way he was deaf after being this handsome such a pity lmfao I'm getting a vibe of alex volkov and dr Josh from him lol stop it just stop the fuck Anshika you can't think like this Anshika thought as she turned and not looked at him he got closer to a photo frame of her beside her bed it was a photo of her and her brother shivank childhood as he took a small photo frame some guy photo fall from behind the photo from.

he pick up and looked at the photo and he recognised the guy in photo is not shivank his mind filled with pure rage and anger towards the guy in photo his face void of any emotions as he took rush steps towards her grabbing her arm harshly he looked into her eyes they were soothing his anger but controlling his urge to kiss her he looked at her in anger Anshika got scared as she thought did he catch me looking at him earlier why he is angry her mind was racing with different thoughts so his were.

he hold the picture of guy in air as he asked her in his intimidating voice

"who is this".

Anshika look at the photo as she snatched it from his hand and said "you can't touch someone stuff" she quickly hide the photo behind her back.

Aditya anger issue got him as he said "don't test my patience little pie even if i won't hurt you that doesn't mean i can't do anything to this piece of shit he will be found died in some drainage tell me now if you want to save him " .

Aditya said in his low intimidating voice filled with anger hearing him Anshika got stiff as she gulped the lump formed between her throat she always thought he was intimidating because he gym too much but his octov lava voice was sending chills down her spine.