1

I never new making a cake would this hard but thankfully my brother is here now because as I am embarrassed to say I don't know how to cook I can't deny the fact that I never took a single step in kitchen because my mother always say she doesn't need to learn how to cook as long as I can feed her with my own hands in short I'm the sol princess of my family that means little Brat okay okay I am not brat but they do treat me like a princess from the moment I born they have different names for me.

a tender, sweet yet annoying voice called me "laddu" here came my brother's favourite name for me and bring me back to the reality I look at him.

he said "give me the frosting we need to decorate this quickly otherwise mom dad will come and your surprise will be flop" he said giving me a teasing smile because ofcourse this is my first time making it.

I go and quickly take the frosting bowl and went to my brother and gave him the bowl he started decorated it while I was sitting on kitchen counter helping him giving different utensils and things which he ask me he was decorating as I asked "bi will this be sweet enough because we haven't taste it"

I said give me a sheepish smile in return he glared at me as a shut my mouth suddenly I feel something on my nose as I turned and see my brother laughing while his finger has frosting on it I touch my nose and gasped as I look at the frosting on my face as I took hand full of frosting in my small hand and ran behind him as he was running in living room where the party planner was decorating the living room for our mom and dad 27th anniversary I was running behind him my cheeks and nose were absorbing frosting when suddenly doorbell rang we were laughing but stop as my brother said "go check who is it while i complete the cake" he went into the kitchen and then i started taking step toward the door while scrunching my nose as my wipe my face my face was half done when I open the door I froze my hand were on my cheek when I saw him the very sudden appearance of someone whom i feel scared or something and thought oh God why bi invited him I thought in my mind I quickly turn and run inside the kitchen and asked "you invited your friend?".

he answered without looking at me "yeah mom dad will be happy if he comes so I just invited" my brother asked "is he here?"

I reply "yeah he is" he said "good now we can finish everything on time before mom and dad came".

I shut my mouth because I can't say anything so I just took the frosting my hands as i rubbed it in his cheeks and run from there upstairs while laughing and said "you look monkey God!! you deserve it" he just laugh and shook his head I was laughing hard when he I heard is reply "I'll see you later"

I went into the room without reply and shut the door behind and laid on my bed thinking of someone and this someone is my big brother's bestfriend who is very scary i never go infront of him.