chapter 512

Last chapter for now. See you again soon.

 See you again soon

👼 MY ANGEL 👼

As he drove Jeremy to Paxton Valley, the gardener asked, “Do you have a specific area of the valley you want to go to? It’s very big and my break is only 45 minutes.”

“Just drop me off by the road, I’ll find my way,” Jeremy answered absentmindedly twisting the ring on his finger.

“Are you sure?” the gardener asked, unsure if he should leave a blind man alone on the side of the road.

“Yes, I am. I’ll be alright.” Jeremy hoped that the feeling that led him to Elsa would kick in again. He hoped he could follow his heart and it would lead him to Elsa.

In the valley, a cat and mouse chase was taking place. Nick Hawley had finished the trade and paid the goons who had left when Elsa approached him. The whole exchange took less than an hour. As soon as the goons left with their money, Nick Hawley got in his car to leave. However, another car stopped in front of him, blocking his path before he could drive far.

Nick was forced to stop to avoid causing an accident. When he realized who had stopped the car, he tried to drive away backwards, but Elsa followed him, driving forwards and hitting his car from the front, nearly pushing him off the road.

Seeing no way to escape without driving off the edge of the valley, Nick stopped his car, jumped out, and started running on foot.

Elsa also jumped out of her car and chased after Nick. Nick was fast, but Elsa was not slow. It didn’t take long for her to catch up to him. To stop him from running, Elsa kicked him in the knee, causing him to fall to one knee on the ground.

But he knew he couldn’t let Elsa catch him, so he quickly got up and turned around to swing a punch at her.

Elsa was able to duck the punch and tackled him to the ground. She was now on top of him, ready to strike, but Nick threw her off him as he got up.

Standing up, he said to Elsa, “I know what you want. You want me to tell you about Lui Callahan. But you will never get answers from me. So leave me alone before I seriously hurt you.”

Elsa looked at him with an intense glare before swiftly knocking his feet out from under him. As he fell to the ground, Elsa jumped on him again and grabbed him by the collar. “You will tell me exactly where Lui is in the dragon’s lair and what is going on with him, willingly or forcefully. So speak up while I’m still going easy on you.”

The dragon’s lair was what people called Anastasia’s criminal camp, where she manufactured illegal firearms.

The night of the fire was the night Elsa regained all her memories. It was also when her personalities seemed to merge into one. She had a touch of all of them, including dark Elsa, which was her strong side. This side of her was what she tapped into and called upon in times like this. She was just herself, but like everyone else, she was tough and soft all in one.