chapter 530

👼 MY ANGEL 👼

👼 MY ANGEL 👼

Elsa had been using one of her mini gadgets that she still had in her pocket. Although it broke right after, it did help her. She had just finished unbinding herself from the bed pillar and was now looking for a way to escape from the room. She tried all the windows, but none of them could open. Even if she broke the glass, it was a long way down if she tried to jump.

Elsa thought of another way and looked at the ceiling. Getting an idea, she decided to use that as her way out.

"Jeremy, Coco, I know you'll come looking for me if I can't escape on my own, and I'll wait for you. And you better hurry because we still have to save Lui, and I don't want to delay any further," she murmured in a low voice.

The moment she finished murmuring, the door suddenly opened. Elsa saw two strange men coming in and walking straight to her side, with a man dressed as a doctor following closely.

He held a syringe in his hand.

Roman was the last one to enter the room, and he walked in leisurely. He didn't even seem surprised that Elsa had untied herself.

Then, when he saw Elsa full of vigilance, he displayed a wicked grin.

"Do it," he ordered.

The two men beside Elsa suddenly grabbed her slender arms. "What are you doing? Fidel, what do you want to do to me?!"

Elsa looked at the doctor who was holding the syringe as he approached her. "What is this? Fidel, what are you trying to inject me with?"

"It's nothing to worry about. I told you I won't hurt you," Roman denied, but his smile became more treacherous.

"Fidel! Roman! Or whatever they call you now! Tell your doctor to stop!" Elsa resisted with all her might as she watched the doctor walk up to her and wipe the skin on her arm with a cotton swab.

"No, stop! Stop!"

Looking at the syringe as it slowly stretched toward her, Elsa struggled with all her might.

She lifted her leg and kicked the man who was holding her fiercely. The man was caught off guard and successfully kicked away by Elsa.

Elsa took advantage of this to break free and ran toward the door of the room.

Roman's eyes darkened as he strode forward to grab Elsa's waist.

"Fidel, you lunatic! Let go of me!"

"I won't let you go, Elsa. Not unless I'm the one calling it," Roman's voice rang behind Elsa's ears slowly.

She raised her sharp yet beautiful eyes. "You think you can control me? Heh! You have lost your mind. I never even loved you when we were together, so how can I be moved by you now?! Huh? Let me go, right now!"