chapter 518

👼 MY ANGEL 👼

👼 MY ANGEL 👼

The sun was setting, and the beautiful orange ball could be seen through the window. Lui lay in bed back in his house, a smile escaping his lips. He felt happy, content, like he was on top of the world at that time.

He sat down on the bed, his feet touching the soft carpet, continuing to watch the sunset when he felt hands wrap around him, touching his torso and feeling his hard muscles.

Lui turned around and saw a face that resembled Elsa’s in the bed behind him, smiling warmly at him. She was wearing a white shirt, which was his judging by how big it looked on her.

Lui smiled back and reached out to her lips. With their foreheads touching, Lui whispered to her, “Finally, some peace and joy... I finally get to wake up in the arms of the woman I love...”

Those words made the girl blush. She kissed him and giggled in a heartwarming way, warming Lui’s heart. He then said against her lips, “It makes all the pain we went through worth it.”

Lui chuckled lowly before turning around and kissing her again. She kept moving backward until she hit the headboard, and Lui crawled forward and fully got in the bed. As he was on top of her, one hand went to her shirt, and he slowly unbuttoned the buttons.

When they were all open, he broke the kiss and opened his eyes. He looked at the body in front of him, his eyes darkening.

Then he raised his eyes and looked at Elsa, a smirk appearing on his lips. “You are not wearing anything underneath... What a sight!”

The girl blushed when she heard that. Then, without a whisper that had Lui read her lips to know what she was saying, she said to him, “Stop talking and just make love to me already.”

Lui chuckled at her excitement. “Have you always been this impatient? I can’t even tell.”

A comeback came to mind, but before she could answer, he kissed her greedily as he completely got rid of her shirt. Then, just like she asked, he made love to her.

And afterwards, after giving both of them pleasure, Lui looked into her eyes and said with a smile, “I love you so much, Miss Halverson.”

The girl he had said it to smiled back at him and then said, “I love you too, Mr. Callahan.”

That was when Lui saw the actual color in her eyes and heard her voice much more clearly. His eyes went wide as his heart skipped a beat.

But then, in that very second, he suddenly opened his eyes and looked around in panic.

He was in his bedroom in Anastasia Grishko’s house, still chained up so he wouldn’t escape.

His heart was beating fast even after he realized it was just a dream.

‘Did I... Did I just... Did I just have a sex dream about Gwen? Oh my god!... Does this mean anything or is this just a dream?’

***
Lui, did you cheat on Elsa in your dreams? How dare you😅😂...

Don’t leave without voting and commenting

Don’t leave without voting and commenting. I want to know how you feel about this.