Ch. 4| Instinct

"Like what you see?"

I immediately tore my eyes off of his abs, imagining about the random girls he was making out with a while ago to be almost shirtless. "Stop deluding yourself," I muttered, staring into his eyes.

"You are excused since I took a peek as well," Heeseung boldly confessed, scanning me top to bottom again, "I can give you a full view if you agree."

I scowled at him being utterly speechless at his audacity. "I am Sunghoon's girlfriend." Heeseung frivolously quirked one eyebrow. "So?"

"So," I replied while poking his chest with each word, "You are going to treat me respectfully."

"Oh please." Heeseung cornered me by placing both of his hands on the kitchen counter either side of me. He leaned in, breathing on my face which was reaking of alcohol but he showed no sign of being drunk whatsoever.

"You were the one who checked me out tonight at first. You were the one who wanted to spend alone time with me that night when we first met. You are the one who stares at me whenever Sunghoon's not looking."

I was taken aback by his last sentence. I never knew he noticed.

"I still remember how vulnerable you were for me that night, getting on my thighs and all-"

"You stink," I purposely said to make him stop talking about that night, "Get off of me." I tried to shove him away by holding his arm but he did not budge.

"Are you playing hard to get? Because I must say that's working."

He bent down a little causing his bangs to brush over my forehead. I looked up to see his face closer than ever. His eyes were half closed, staring down at my lips.

His chiselled jaw tightened as I noticed his Adam's apple bobbing up and down, announcing the gulp he just took. I also gulped down, slowly closing my eyes.

As if I had been bewitched by him, without realising, I lifted my chin up, inching closer to his lips. Instincts always got the best of me whenever it was about Heeseung.

"That's more like it."

I shot opened my eyes to see Heeseung cockily smirking at me as if he had won a million dollars bet. Shit. My blood boiled seeing his ever so attractive smirk, thinking that I fell into his trap again.

Why try even resisting?

It was physically impossible to resist his handsome face.

"Goodnight, Sunghoon's girlfriend," the male mocked with a chuckle before walking away from me.

I heavily breathed out once he left. Glancing around, I looked for the boys I knew but they were either gathered in some different room or making out with random girls separately.

It was my cue to leave the party. I walked outside and called an Uber, sending a text to Sunghoon to not worry about me. I needed some time away from them.

Heeseung was capable of making me feel like that, so out of control, so irrational. I closed my eyes shut once I lied on the bed, hoping to feel better next morning.

My phone rang in the morning, causing me to wake up. My eyebrows furrowed as the ringtone was hurting my brain.

I picked it up without even checking the caller ID. "Babe, I'm in front of your house."

Sunghoon's voice completely woke me up. "What time is it?" I asked in a raspy voice. He was fully sober in the morning whereas I was still sleeping even though I had not drunk.

"11 AM," he replied with a chuckle. "Where are we going?" I asked again. "Uni. We have a seminar to attend today."

"Yeah right," I said, shrugging, "The extra credits. I will get ready in 15 minutes. Sorry for making you wait."

"Not a problem, babe," he assured me, "I know you are just tired."

"Thanks Hoon."

The seminar ended in an hour and we were gathered in the cafeteria. Sunghoon placed the tray down on the table, clicking his tongue.

"No seat for me?" He sulked. "We thought couples need only one chair," Jay said, causing him to perk up. "Right," he replied, picking me up in his arms and then placing me down before sitting on the couch and then making me sit on his thighs.

"Now perfect," Sunghoon stated, making Jake and others cheer. I let out a laugh before grabbing my burger. Sunghoon did not eat, instead he started placing kisses on my neck.

I stiffened under his touch before I suddenly felt Heeseung's stare on me. He was sitting right across us. I glared at him which he did not even notice as his eyes were fixated on my waist which was captivated by Sunghoon's arm.

I felt myself freezing in spot. His stare felt unusually cold and serious to me. He was normally playful and flirty but at that moment it seemed as if he was a different person.

He did not even realise that the girl sitting next to him placed her hand on his upper thigh. I felt extremely uncomfortable under his stare. So I stood up.

"I need to use the washroom real quick," I hastily excused myself to escape from Lee Heeseung's presence. I wonder how less I actually know about him.

I let my heartbeat get steady in the washroom, staring at my own reflection. Ugh why am I so bothered by him? Why can't I just move on?

Just a few minutes conversation with Heeseung last night had made me even weaker for him.

I stepped outside the washroom after finally calming myself. Staying disappeared for a long time will unnecessarily worry everyone.

"Give me your phone."

_________

Vote for the chapter please!

Guys it's about to get so much fun!!