Ch. 21| Confession

Jiah started struggling on my back to get down. "Let me see your face! I want to see your face!" But I had still managed to walk pretty far from the campus like that before finally letting her get down on the sidewalk.

 "Let me see your face! I want to see your face!" But I had still managed to walk pretty far from the campus like that before finally letting her get down on the sidewalk

The female stood in front of me, trying to observe my facial features. She clasped both of her hands tightly on my cheeks. "You are Heeseung!" She smiled like an idiot.

Just then, my gaze travelled down her dress. She was wearing a black sleeveless dress that ended before her mid thigh. A silver chain adorned her slender neck with a pendant that throned above her chest-and obviously black high heels in which she could barely walk.

She is so achingly attractive.

I gripped her wrist before taking her left hand away from my face. "You are so careless, you know that?" I said with a clicking of my tongue, "What if I hadn't seen you while I was leaving? What if those guys tried to take your advantage?"

Jiah just stared at me as I spoke, "How could you let your guards down when you were alone? Why did you drink so much if you can't even handle it in the first place?"

"Who said I was alone? My friends were with me. They wouldn't do anything wrong to me!" She said, smiling still. "They wouldn't even think twice before trying to take a girl home, so hot like you," I accidentally said what was in my mind.

"So do you think I am hot?" Jiah giggled, cupping her face like a little girl. She batted her eyes at me before spinning around in the empty road. "You will fall down on your face, Ryu!"

"Shut up! You think that I am hot so who guarantees that you won't take advantage of me?" She giggled again, showing no signs of worries whatsoever. This whole lesson went through gutter.

I grabbed her arm, pulling her towards me, causing her to bump her face on my chest. "You are safe with me," I whispered in her ear, making her look up at me. "Then can I drink while you are around?"

I nodded, smiling at her. "As much as you want since you won't remember any of this tomorrow anyway."

"And if I do?" Jiah asked, blinking. "You won't," I replied, brushing her hair strands away from her face, "I promise."

The brunette grinned bashfully. "Then I want to confess something as well," she said, wrapping her arms slowly around my waist, hugging me. "Do it," I muttered, caressing her hair.

Jiah rested her head on my chest before softly humming. "I like you," she said like a population of other girls who confessed to me since middle school. Then why does she feel different?

It felt innocent as if a five years old had just expressed her feelings about her liking me. Is it because she is drunk? I sniffed her hair. It scented like honeydew. Probably.

"I know," I replied. "Really?" She asked, backing up a little to look at me. "Duh, Jiah. You are just so obvious," I said, letting out a laugh at her dumbfounded expression.

"Now, let's go home?" I said, before sweeping her off of her feet, carrying her in my arms. She was surprised again, raising her eyebrows to express it. Cute.

"You feel so warm," she mumbled against my neck, hugging it, "You look like such a hamster, you know? I want to raise you in my house."

I tapped my pin code on the door of my condo, before entering. "Where are we, by the way?" She asked, as I made my way towards the bedroom.

"It's my apartment," I told her, placing her down on my bed, "Consider yourself lucky. I don't bring just anyone here."

"I am in your condo? Is it your bedroom? What are you planning to do with me Lee Heeseung?" She said, guarding herself by the pillow. "You are so quick to dream, Ryu Jiah. Leave that for when you will get to sleep."

"Figures," she muttered, keeping aside the pillow, "Your condo is better than a hotel room, though."

"I thought so," I said with a chuckle, annoying her in the process. "Now rest well. I will be in the room beside it if you need something."

I was about to leave but got halted by Jiah tugging onto the sleeve of my shirt.

"Don't go, please."

_________

Vote for the chapter please!!

Guys they are in one room together and alone!! What do you think is gonna happen next?!!